Victoria Beckham ‘21:50 Rêverie’ Fragrance 2024 : Victoria Beckham by Steven Klein

Vic needs to decide what brand she wants to be and copy! Tom Ford? Celine? Either way the image is very fake...

I cannot believe I am about to say this on a Victoria Beckham product campaign, but...

Yes. I love this. This has Klein x earlier Tom Ford vibes. This is Klein in 00s energy. Sexy, yet dark and mysterious. If this had a horse in it or a sinister element, it would be the essence of Klein. This is imagery that is totally lacking today. A glimpse of surface-level narrative, just tiny bit poetic - not a wannabe model with bored/hautain/aloof attitude that brings zero mystery to the image in a studio or "weird" setting. Just simple, traditional glamour.

If I were to see a whole editorial of this magnitude with such imagery I'd probably flip out. This image would be a forgettable bore for a perfume campaign in 2007, today this seems like a wonderful exception.

If I were Tom Ford beauty team, I would sue her honestly
Will she ever stop copying other people? It's like Mco beauty version of a fashion brand: fashion copied from Phoebe, Proenza, The Row and not Loewe, skincare copied from Estee Lauder, makeup copied from Hourglass, perfumes copied from Tom Ford...GUUURL

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Noorap
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->