Victoria Beckham is writing a book on fashion!

What i like about her is that she is the only star that has crazy amount of Sunglasses,Bags(a lot,a lot hermes),shoes and clothes and she usually wears or carryes them only once or twice i think her wardrobe rivals the one at Vogue(and i dont mean by taste but by amount) and you can call it flashy vulgar.etc but she really is the only one that looks like she is enjoing her wealth and is not afraid to look decadent and expensive wich is refreshing after stars that own milions but are wearing stuff that looks like they got it from homless people!

Sorry for the last post. As I said, she's not very stylish. But she's very rich. Married to one of the highest paid (and very good-looking) athlethes in the world. So, I guess. That counts for something, to the designers and stylists...

There is no need to apoligaze you have the right to write your opinions and comments!And even do i dont agree with you i rescpect your prerogative to state your thoughts we are all diffrent and have diffrent tastes-thank god!She is not stylish for you but she is for me!I think that she has a lot of money even without David its reported that she gets more than 2 milion a year from Spice Girls royalties and she is designing jeans and promoting things in japan so i think you cant put her in the same category as Coleen M. or others fotobolares wifes!

Victoria is not the right person to be writing about style. She simply has none.

Well for you maybe not!But there are plenty of us who like her style and will buy the book!

Yep how ultra stylish was her Cavalli Gypsy worn skirt with thong high heels!

Or just recently i loved her in Roland Mourets galaxy dress with beige shoes and mini kelly!

CelineChic said:
Celinechic what is your problem,you disrespetct everybodys opinion if its not the same as yours!Grow up,just because you dont like or agree with someone you dont have the right to humiliate others and write cynical and insulting reamrks!

I think she is in the middle for me. In my style I love extra and she is extra, but she can also go over board. Like with the band aid skirts and frye boots, she on the other hand can also look very nice. But also she is in-fluenced by hip hop culture and she tries to incorporate it in her style and she is hit or miss. But I seen worse.

What do you mean she is influenced with the Hip Hop culture?I never noticed that!

My post about the gypsy skirt and heels was sarcastic. I think it was an awful choice. And IMO the Galaxy looked far better on many others as well as the denim hotpant and waistcoat look which she copied off a certain model!

Victoria obviously puts in alot of time over her appearance. The whole look however is not to my taste it's fake. That is my whole problem I have with her "writing" a book on style.

Emil said:
Celinechic what is your problem,you disrespetct everybodys opinion if its not the same as yours!Grow up,just because you dont like or agree with someone you dont have the right to humiliate others and write cynical and insulting reamrks!

I thought it was rather evident that taperjeangirl was being really sarcastic.

:sick: :sick: :sick: to the thong heels.

and :sick: for Victoria's sense of style 350 days out of 365. For someone with as much money as her she sure looks cheap. I could even use the words whorish or sl*tty to describe her style.

I still cant believe you compared her to Babe Paley! :shock:

Last edited by a moderator:
Her ten style commandments are awful, which is why I am baffled she was asked to contribute to what sounded like it could have been a great book.

As for Babe Paley, I don't think she would have been getting a St Tropez Spray tan and nail extentions aswell as the toe ring!

taperjeangirl said:
As for Babe Paley, I don't think she would have been getting a St Tropez Spray tan and nail extentions aswell as the toe ring!

And I don't think she would have breast implants that look like two cantaloupe halves glued to her chest. Or wear cut off shorts, or belly shirts, tube tops as miniskirt....or wear her hair in a manner that looks unclean.

I'm sorry but VB isn't glamorous or classy in any sense of the words.

I think Dita Von Tease or perhaps Erin O Conner would have been better choices for the interviews.

CelineChic said:
I thought it was rather evident that taperjeangirl was being really sarcastic.

:sick: :sick: :sick: to the thong heels.

and :sick: for Victoria's sense of style 350 days out of 365. For someone with as much money as her she sure looks cheap. I could even use the words whorish or sl*tty to describe her style.

I still cant believe you compared her to Babe Paley! :shock:
And i still think that!
To me her style is classy and elegant and she definetly reminds me of Babe Paley in the way she carries herself and the way she dresses,as for others coments,please like Babe Paley didnt have palstic surgery at least from what i read about her and you cant know what would she wear if she was still alive!
If her style is whorish or sl*tty than i dont know what your standard for whorish and sl*tty is?She very rarely displays a lot of skin like huge clevage or orther skimpy outfits!Could you please tell me if her style is for you "whorish&sl*tty" than what would you call Jordan or others celebritys sorry but to me "w&s"is wearing see through dress or showing your t*ts like Jodie.And not even Victoria hater like you cant in its right mind put her in the same category-or maybe you could!

Jordan dresses like a sl*t too.

But Jordan has nothing to do with VB. I believe this thread is about VB and her "style"....or lack thereof.

Hey since where are mentioning Babe Paley what do you think of Sigourney W.playing her in the upcomin biopic about Truman Capote-infamous?I think she will be great!And i read in US VOGUE a couple months ago that they are planing a movie about her life and Tilda Swinton is cast as Babe!Now that to me seems like a wirde choice but maybe she will be good after she is transformed and stuff!

CelineChic said:
Jordan dresses like a sl*t too.

But Jordan has nothing to do with VB. I believe this thread is about VB and her "style"....or lack thereof.
I thought i made my point clear in reffereance to Jordan.I wasnt writing about her i was just stating to your views or lack of them for whorish and sl*tty styles!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blondblondblond
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->