Victoria Beckham Walks for Cavalli

roppal222

Reaction score
At Milan Fashion Week

beckham_narrowweb__300x512,0.jpg

Former Spice Girl Victoria Beckham took to the catwalk today during Milan's men's fashion week, donning a sexy white silk gown and gold stilettos for Roberto Cavalli.

Beckham, a frequent front-row guest at the Dolce & Gabbana shows, closed out Cavalli's opulent, Old World collection for the autumn-winter 2006-2007 with a solo walk that drew applause from the crowd.
Her pleated gown featured an enormous jewel-embroidered clasp on one side, and a sexy slit up the leg.
After the show, the wife of England and Real Madrid soccer star David Be

Beckham was asked to give her recipe for the best outfit to seduce a man.
"The ideal clothes to seduce a man are simple but sexy: high heels, tight jeans and a tight t-shirt," she said, according to the ANSA news agency.
Earlier, Milan's fashion week opened in style, with menswear designers proposing a more mature look for the autumn-winter 2006-07.
The five-day preview presentations concentrate on classic favourites such as three-piece suits, gray flannels and blue blazers and often add a dash of opulence and yesteryear flare.

http://www.theage.com.au/news/fashion/posh-on-the-catwalk/2006/01/17/1137260029558.html

The dress is typical unashamed Cavalli glamour...

but yes the unsightly vision of Fake Beckham ruins it...nice body, shame about the face.

You should see her pouts in some of the backstage candids :shock: It's got to a point where I think the woman needs psychological help. No-one can be that addicted to the limelight in a painstakingly bad way.

victoria and cavalli friendship begin to be boring and fake to me

larien said:
victoria and cavalli friendship begin to be boring and fake to me

I agree...I love Victoria but, it seems as if they both are just typical publicity whores capitalizing on the press...hardly genuine!

Didn't Cavalli and Gisele Bundchen have a mahoussive fallout years back? He accused Gisele of being money grabbing or fake...I'm not sure. If true, how laughable of him to call Gisele that.....:lol:

Does anyone remember?

I think that pic is NOT flattering (for the "model" or the dress!)

Last edited by a moderator:
I love the dress. I think it is stunning. What I don't like is that she is always so shiny and plastic looking.

I know she's not a "model" but I think she fits the slightly trashy "footballers-wife" Cavalli look, and as it was just an extra for the menswear collection then it was a good call.

oh man VB isn't short on confidence about her looks is she?

did anyone hear about the concocted story about how 'her luggage was stolen-phographed dressed casual-cavalli helps her out and gives her clothes'- there're both publicity whores!

And yea... I remember that falling out between Gisele and Roberto Cavalli. If I remember correctly, he agreed to pay Gisele 20G's to make a runway appearance, but she apparantley refused to do the show later unless she was paid 50G's. Roberto said no model was worth that much, calling her greedy and such. I don't know how true that story is, or why Roberto would direct his anger at her... don't the agents set the model's rates? It's not like Gisele was negotiating the prices of how much she should be paid.

Whatever happened to Victoria B?
She used to be the hottest Spice Girl and one of the hottest singers in the biz.... now the poor thing looks like she spent her time before the show rotating in the chicken roaster.
Poor girl... I think the last year has taken its toll on her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
loquillinben
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->