Victoria Beckham Walks for Cavalli

i think victoria beckham is gorgeous im kind of jealous her husband is LIke wowww

Victoria Beckham is just publicity mad. She's good friends with Liz Hurley for heaven's sake.

I think she's still searching for her talent in life so in some ways its tragic.

to me, vb is the perfect example that all the money in the world cannot make you beautiful. Sorry, but even if she walks for every designer in the world it will not hide the fact that shes ugly and insecure

^ I don't think she's ugly- she used to be the prettiest of the Spice Girls. I think problems in her personal life and a poor self-image have all contributed to the loss of her looks, but she's still not ugly.

I think it's good that she's finally confident enough in herself to model for Cavalli alongside models.

I think VB is faulous... but maybe not in this picture, she looks old, a bit like a tortured barbie?:unsure:

This woman needs therapist...
She looks like a freakshow...
ANd she was so cute... Now she is so plastic...

I don't see why Cavalli let her close his show. She has only money, she's not even close to a fashion icon. She lacks any fashion sense, just like all the footballers wives. I don't like her, I don't like the dress and I don't like Cavalli!

she looks absolutely awful
she has the ugliest hair i have ever seen, its all extentions mixed with real hair and just disgusting, like a wig
her face is gross, its frozen in that permanent pout covered with layer upon layer of shiny makeup
her body is wierd, freaky, fake boobs and starvation central

whats the point of her seriously? she is such an embaressement to our country it makes me mad

roppal222 said:
The dress is typical unashamed Cavalli glamour...

but yes the unsightly vision of Fake Beckham ruins it...nice body, shame about the face.

You should see her pouts in some of the backstage candids :shock: It's got to a point where I think the woman needs psychological help. No-one can be that addicted to the limelight in a painstakingly bad way.

LMAO.....:rofl: :lol: ^^^^^ I sooo agree......very very true!!!! Nice body, shame about the face......LOL

She needs a nose job....her nose reminds me of a pigs snout....

roppal222 said:

but yes the unsightly vision of Fake Beckham ruins it...nice body, shame about the face.

You should see her pouts in some of the backstage candids :shock: It's got to a point where I think the woman needs psychological help. No-one can be that addicted to the limelight in a painstakingly bad way.
r u jealous:angry:

kakaposh said:
r u jealous:angry:

:lol: :lol:

Of course(!) If that's what you need to believe.. :wink:

If you really want to know, I'm jealous of Hana, Natasha, Julia, Eugenia, Marijia.... you know actual, natural, pretty, women...........?

:innocent:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well. I thought she looked hot.

roppal222 said:

I agree and disagree with you. I agree that Victoria Beckham is an atrocious thing. I disagree with you that anything Cavalli hacks together can constitute the label 'glamourous'

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->