Vintage Christian Dior Fashion Shows

Looks like already existing Fashion Chanel videos with blured watermarks, with makeup/backstage videos from vimeo(?). That b... only added his own watermarks on others videos and arrived to make money on youtube. Smarty deserves some strikes!

I have also reposted FC videos on my channel but that's because I wanted to share them with the OST.

Anyway, I only posted some of the non-reposted videos of that channel here. I hope someday someone will share all the shows in good quality without any or with less intrusive watermarks or edits (I mean, people will still repost the videos but that's like whatever). You can't make money off these videos anyway, the music is copyrighted.

I think this is the reason why no production company is willing to give out any of the videos.

Side-note: Kinda like how this channel's came out with a bunch of JPG show videos without any watermarks!

https://www.youtube.com/user/jeanpaul85/videos

Looks like already existing Fashion Chanel videos with blured watermarks, with makeup/backstage videos from vimeo(?). That b... only added his own watermarks on others videos and arrived to make money on youtube. Smarty deserves some strikes!
I don't think FashionChannel ever posted the S/S 2004 nor the F/W 2007 couture shows, for example. Unless someone has access to those unpublished videos and re uploaded them on a different channel.

SS 2004 gone already btw. SS 2005, SS 2010 and FW 2005 are from Fashion Chanel

“You waved your wand and suddenly I was young and hopeful again. I love you.”

According to Wikipedia, the famous Christian Dior was born in Granville that is on the coast of Normandy, France. A second of five children born to Maurice Dior, he had four siblings: Raymond, Jacqueline, Bernard, and Catherine Dior. At about five years old, the family moved to Paris, but still returned to the Normandy coast for summer holidays.

These above quotation is of an ever so ardent loving fan of Monsieur Dior’s. He had just presented his collection for the first time in February 12, 1947. What was shocking is that a cream jacket that had a tightly nipped waist that flared into a regal peplum was worn in the runway despite the a huge number of women who are used to boxy suits and drab skirts. Hence, the feminine styles of Dior were simply a reminder and a promise of a world of beauty and luxury.

It is likely that Monsieur Dior envisioned a world where everyone everywhere wore his designs. Literally everywhere from New York and London to Lagos and Milan. Indeed, he envisioned a world where vibrant lipstick adorned every woman’s lips and perfume completed every woman’s collection. Though his heart filled with love for a women with strong personalities, he suffered a heart attack and sadly, died at the age of 52.

If anyone happened to download and save the FW02 couture video that popped up on youtube 2 years ago, hmu! The account that posted it is now offline, so the video is gone again :crying:

It was terrible quality anyway, otherwise I would have saved it.

However, I did save FW/97! Re-rendered and uploaded. :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->