Christian Dior Haute Couture F/W 05 Paris

Street_a_Licious said:
I wonder if some girls keep the makeup and hairdo after the show and go clubbin with it, haha

OT: I remember when I was in theatre and we had make-up on and we walked on the streets people really looked at as quite wierdly.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This show amazed me, the whole horse and cart, gothic feel was just amazing !!

Hi, I'm trying to find the tittle to this flamenco song that was played at the Christian Dior Haute Couture Autumn/Winter 2005-2006 collection... It played during the ''old Hollywood'' section with Linda, Shalom, Naomi, Nadia, Eva and Karolina Kurkova. I can't remember the exact lyrics but it was in Spanish. I just remember it was accapello and the word ' Yorando ' was repeated mostly during the song. Please share any information anyone might have. Thank you.

I absolutely loved this collection. It's definitely my favorite Dior show ever. Galliano is a genius!

Last chance for the last Dior couture LIVE

Dear all,

Just a soft reminder to suggest to you guys to watch the last legendary haute couture LIVE show on www.dior.com from July, since it's going to be replaced by the new show next week.

Grab the chance and see the power of Dior couture!!!:o

dhclam said:
Dear all,

Just a soft reminder to suggest to you guys to watch the last legendary haute couture LIVE show on www.dior.com from July, since it's going to be replaced by the new show next week.

Grab the chance and see the power of Dior couture!!!:o

you can save it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, when you let the video play on your computer it get automatically saved into your temporarily files or soemthing like this, a lot of spoters will know how to help you:flower: , you can save them all and preserve the power of dior couture for a much longer time!

seeing_double said:
^Can someone tell me how to access temporary files :smile:

Right click on the Internet Explorer icon and choose Properties. Go to the settings bar and move the little bar that says "amount of disk space to use" to the far right.

Now, watch ur favorite video in its entirety. As soon as the video is done go back to "Settings" and click on "View Files." Order the list by size, the Dior files should be the biggest and say something like hc.swf or PAP.swf. Just move this to anywhere you want, and enjoy.

This should also work for Dior Homme videos.

oh nope i completely miss this extremely brilliant show,,,,anywhere i can find it?

i can never get bored of this show :crush: i think i will go through the pictures again...

AudiEC said:
Right click on the Internet Explorer icon and choose Properties. Go to the settings bar and move the little bar that says "amount of disk space to use" to the far right.

Now, watch ur favorite video in its entirety. As soon as the video is done go back to "Settings" and click on "View Files." Order the list by size, the Dior files should be the biggest and say something like hc.swf or PAP.swf. Just move this to anywhere you want, and enjoy.

This should also work for Dior Homme videos.

I think doing this, you'll just save the (flash) homepage... and you'll have to redownload the movie when you open it :doh: Because I think the movie file should be something like .mov or .avi, but not .swf ... Am I wrong?

Anyone know the name of the song played during the last section, with Alek Wek, Lily Cole and Teagan? I'm assuming it's Michael Nyman, but I don't know for sure. The help would REALLY be appreciated. I've been looking but haven't come up with the answer!

dior_couture1245 said:
Anyone know the name of the song played during the last section, with Alek Wek, Lily Cole and Teagan? I'm assuming it's Michael Nyman, but I don't know for sure. The help would REALLY be appreciated. I've been looking but haven't come up with the answer!
please

gius said:
I think doing this, you'll just save the (flash) homepage... and you'll have to redownload the movie when you open it :doh: Because I think the movie file should be something like .mov or .avi, but not .swf ... Am I wrong?

The Dior website doesn't seem to use the .swf file anymore. I think it is .flv now, (still flash). Use FLV player to play .flv files.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicos18
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->