Christian Dior Haute Couture F/W 2005.06 Paris

juice major said:
i think she is pretty low profile....and to fall for that sleazy jamie theakson? that is just whacked!

Erin is one of the best couture models out there and is a favourite of many prominent fashion people. I think she's very high profile.

Mr-Dale said:
Erin is one of the best couture models out there and is a favourite of many prominent fashion people. I think she's very high profile.
Erin only does Couture, except the one time I saw her doing RTW for Gaultier & McQueen, and that was a few years ago. Erin is the premiere couture model, having her on your catwalk confirms that you've made it, she's very selective about who she walks for.

does anobody know if it was jeremy healy who did the soundtrack for this show:flower:

when i mean high-profile, meaning doing the party scene and social event a lot. now if u talking abt Karolina Kurkova....that's high profile!

Diorling said:
Erin only does Couture, except the one time I saw her doing RTW for Gaultier & McQueen, and that was a few years ago. Erin is the premiere couture model, having her on your catwalk confirms that you've made it, she's very selective about who she walks for.

Erin also does Dior RTW shows :flower:

00450f.jpg
00500f.jpg
00100f.jpg
00090f.jpg

when i mean high-profile, meaning doing the party scene and social event a lot. now if u talking abt Karolina Kurkova....that's high profile!
She does go to quite a lot of fashion events, mostly in London.

I've seen these pictures like dozens of times, and I still find new things on the dresses.. Amazing how detailed they are.. Love them. ^_^

j´adore dior said:
from that section of the show i think shalom did it the best

..i also think shalom did the best

however:judge: i think Eva Herzigova did the worst, because she walked back on the wrong side!!
00210f.jpg

I love this couture show. John did an amazing job on this collection to celebrate Monsieur Dior's 100th bday. By going back to the real root of Dior, it's way better than last season. This is how Galliano magic should be. Definitely the absolute best couture show this season.

Last edited by a moderator:
Woah people, Erin has done a million RTW shows, aside from the couture shows. Just check her profile at www.style.com.

Anyways, the edited version of the runway video is up right now at www.dior.com . Expect some bad transitions when you just pray they will be good and a lot of fake applauses that were edited in :P

i´m loving this new video :heart: , i preffer though to see the unedited version first and the the one with close ups, and there are soo many :woot: i´m starting to love some dresses that i didn´t that much before like kirsty hume´s... us Dior/Galliano fans are so lucky of having the full videos on B)

the new video is amazing :heart: its like a film

Last edited by a moderator:
Mr-Dale said:
Woah people, Erin has done a million RTW shows, aside from the couture shows. Just check her profile at www.style.com.

Anyways, the edited version of the runway video is up right now at www.dior.com . Expect some bad transitions when you just pray they will be good and a lot of fake applauses that were edited in :P

Don't you just hate that:yuk:

I really enjoyed this collection. Especially the Peruvian inspired pieces and the glamourous gowns. Beautiful stuff. I cant wait to see more of those nude dress hitting the scene.

hermesfreak said:
Don't you just hate that:yuk:

i don´t know if you saved the first video but i´ve been watching both and to me the appaluses are almost the same but in the second video they are much louder.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rearjepaj
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->