Vintage Shoes

TheSweetest

Reaction score
I think I am starting to like vintage shoes. Here are the two pair I have been looking at. Comments are more than welcome but do keep in mind that I am not a jeans and tee girl. I love dresses, blouses and skirts. Yay or nay?

Last edited by a moderator:
They're so pretty! :smile:

Even though you don't like jeans, I think they'd be perfect with jeans :flower:

I adore the white pair, they're beautiful, i like them both a lot, but prefer the white because i prefer round toe'd shoes, theyre gorgeous. :heart:

:woot: Both pairs are gorgeous!! But, I must say I am partial to the second... skinny heel, pointy toe... :wub:

The flowery detail on both is amazingly feminine.

The first pair is freaky adorable. I'd give my left hand to get a hold of these. I don't think it really matters that you don't like jeans. You can easily mix them with something else. :flower:

I think they are really pretty,
But personally I'm not a big vintage fan, I like it all new.

Those shoes are lovely, i prefer the white pair. Although im not a huge fan of brocade shoes :flower:

Glad you like vintage shoes as well! :heart:

As much as I like the detailing on those, they really aren't my style. Personally, I have one pair that I bought and another that I've inherited from my mum. As beautiful as they both are, they smush the heck out of my poor, sad toes. I find that the majority of vintage shoes tend to be in tiny sizes, which makes them incredibly difficult for the average woman of today to fit into. :cry:

Originally posted by purplelucrezia@Jun 1st, 2004 - 9:04 pm
As much as I like the detailing on those, they really aren't my style. Personally, I have one pair that I bought and another that I've inherited from my mum. As beautiful as they both are, they smush the heck out of my poor, sad toes. I find that the majority of vintage shoes tend to be in tiny sizes, which makes them incredibly difficult for the average woman of today to fit into. :cry:
I agree...many of the vintage shoes i have are smaller than average, maybe women back then had smaller feet? :lol:

Originally posted by vintage_princess+Jun 1st, 2004 - 9:32 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (vintage_princess @ Jun 1st, 2004 - 9:32 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-purplelucrezia@Jun 1st, 2004 - 9:04 pm
I agree...many of the vintage shoes i have are smaller than average, maybe women back then had smaller feet? :lol: [/b][/quote]
I know that my mum sure did, or rather does.
:wacko: It's so frustrating...

The love the white pair they are gorgeous. I love vintage shoes too. Inherited a pair of classic navy round toe pumps from mum :blush:

wow.. i :heart: that first pair. I've been looking for something like those for ages. If you ever see round toe vintage pumps in a size 9 on eBay PM me... lol!

Originally posted by oceanharlot@Jun 2nd, 2004 - 1:22 am
wow.. i :heart: that first pair. I've been looking for something like those for ages. If you ever see round toe vintage pumps in a size 9 on eBay PM me... lol!
Sorry, no-can-do.... I wear size 9, so I'll snatch them!! :evil: :P

the white pair is beyond gorgeous!!
i absolutely adore chunky-heeled, round-toed babydoll pumps :D
they're so classic 1940's and glamorous, especially when they have a little platform on them and an ankle strap <3 !

Let's just say, if either of them arrived at my door, I would be sure to thank the postman, and maybe my lucky stars...

The white pair look porcelain, though I do assume they're not?

:lol: no ma'am they aren't porcelain. i think they are just heavily embroidered. love them 2!

Originally posted by TheSoCalledPrep+Jun 2nd, 2004 - 4:12 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TheSoCalledPrep @ Jun 2nd, 2004 - 4:12 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-oceanharlot@Jun 2nd, 2004 - 1:22 am
Sorry, no-can-do.... I wear size 9, so I'll snatch them!! :evil: :P [/b][/quote]
rawr!

*snaps fingers*

they are nice !! just the thort of shoes sum1 else has worn grosses me out a bit !! feet ew ew ew !!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->