Vintage Shoes

Zarina

Noblesse oblige
Reaction score
I see many peope are posting vintage shoes, and I think they deserve their own thread. Do you own vintage shoes or do you dream about vintage shoes, then post them here!
Here is my collection:
1950's bow pumps
1950's snake skin pumps
1920's Mary Janes
1940's Silk lace up shoes
1880's button up boots

Billede(586).jpg Billede(536).jpg Billede(695).jpg Billede(725).jpg Smukke støvler.jpg

Thank you! Then post some pics!
I am dreaming about something like these :heart:
Scan of a postcard from a shoe exhibition in Sweden.

broderet støvle.jpg

Oh Zarina :crush: You have the most excellent collection. Are the last ones really from 1880's?

Thank you! I was told they are from the 1880's and they match the fashion of that time quite well, so I believe they are that old.

Ok, I have one in my computer now, will take some of my teeny collection hopefully tomorrow, and post it here.

pumpleftsf3.jpg

vintrageredanklepumpsvv1.jpg

Zarina said:
Thank you! I was told they are from the 1880's and they match the fashion of that time quite well, so I believe they are that old.

They are in very good condition to be that old. You're lucky to have them :flower:

Zarina ~ those were the great shoes, i don't think these days shoes would be in that good condition after 50-70 years.. :blush: Where did you get them? ^_^

Thank you girls! I bought them by someone who had been lucky to get hold of a dead stock (isn't it what you call it?). They have never been worn and just waited new and fresh for me! I don't know if I dare to wear them....

Couture_Tribe ~ Sorry, i forgot to mention about yours. Beautiful!! Interesting shape and as a red-lover i can't say anything but adore it!! :heart:

Couture_Tribe, where did you buy yours?

I only have one pair of vintage shoes. They are black pumps from 60's or 70's that belonged to my grandmother.

Great weekend - won 3 pairs of lovely vintage shoes on ebay!
(pics from ebay)

Attachments

• Purple.jpg
    Purple.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 5
  • Gold.jpg
    Gold.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 6
  • Grøn vintagesko fra oven.jpg
    Grøn vintagesko fra oven.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 5
  • Grøn vintagesko fra siden.jpg
    Grøn vintagesko fra siden.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 6
Thank you! I love them too - the golden ones I got for 1.25 $!

The emerald shoes are absolutely lovely - are they silk? (actually, all these shoes are wonderful)

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it is linen, but we will see when they arrive!

Wow! They're all gorgeous!
My grandma has the most gorgeous vintage shoes and they're all made in Italy and such, but her foot is like 5 sizes smaller than mine.. :(

That is a sad destiny, dior me not! My grandmother also left some beautiful shoes, but they were too big for me, so I have given them away :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->