Vogue Australia July 2021 : Selena Gomez by Alique

This is a little better than Vogue Singapore but still soooo bad. This lighting with the retro styling just not doing any favors.

Not as bad as her Singapore and US covers. My only concern is the exposure of that photo.

I like it. Very edgy and modern. Her makeup makes her look so different but overall quite a nice cover

I love this socialite high fashion take on Selena. I wish more people dressed like that in general with sex and effort. Selena looking like a rich Monaco heiress on the cover.

This is beautiful! The styling makes the cover, I love those earrings. However, I would appreciate it much more if it wasn't one of those pitiful reprints they like to call collaborations these days. The new CN ''redesign'' is kicking in and I already hate everything about it.

Good for her not looking like an underage girl as usual but she looks like a mess there.

Nobody will buy this - it appeals to absolutely no one. As an Australian I can say this with complete confidence. It is simply not our style. :sick:

I like the styling on the cover. I'm never going to complain about a dressed up look. I will complain about the retouching. She looks like Lily Rose Depp. They completey erased any semblance of her.

I love Selena, but this is terrible. The styling looks tacky and the final results are pretty cheap looking.

The beauty styling is all sorts of awful, and honestly don't think I've seen Selena Gomez photograph any worse. Patti Wilson's styling overpowers Selena terribly here (the image in #3 is atrocious), and just do not rate or understand the girl's appeal whatsoever.

Nevertheless, I'm liking the black text with the matching Vogue masthead. The magazine's new font is rapidly growing on me too and the colours overall do work together nicely. Just a shame it's Selena Gomez staring back at us.

Vogue Australia July 2021

Selena

Photography: Alique
Styling: Patti Wilson
Hair: Chris McMilla
Makeup: Hung Vanngo
Model: Selena Gomez

Vogue Australia Digital Edition

She looks like Magdalena Frackowiak's mini-me. Even her unnecessary over the top posing is there

OMG, They made her look like Chrissy Teigen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
duckyjeanjo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->