Vogue Australia June 2009 : Edita Vilkeviciute by Patrick Demarchelier

Good reprint, great cover.......Edita looking gorgeous on a Vogue cover.......life's looking good from this angle.:wink:

I just can't support a reprinted cover. No matter what. Edita looks beautiful but she always looks beautiful - she is beautiful. This cover is alright but the editorial wasn't particularly strong to begin with and it's a bit odd that they'd choose that as a cover.

really nice and unexpected was expeccting a vn reprint love that it's edita thanks for posting

The editorial was a big ode to Chanel right? I guess putting Chanel on the cover is a big tick advertising wise.

I dont really mind that its a reprint, I think its works perfectly!!

Wow they used an editorial from VP!!!!!!!
Love it, only dislike is the pink font on the cover. I just may buy it. :shock:

when does it hit newstands? edita has a stunning, strong, powerful face

i like it ... its 1992 but updated for the noughties... its a fresh use of pink for a cover which is a big risk given Halle's HB cover shows how bad pink can look if not done right ...

Interesting cover for Vogue aus, doesn't sound particularly exciting tho.. next months should be good, post RAFW, thanks for scanning Artvandelay!!

I love the Patrick Demarchelier photos on page 1!

Great to see Edita in the cover :woot: Maybe a reprint but I think it works as a cover too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->