Liu Zongyuan
Styling: Michelle Zhao
Hair: Xiaotian
Make-up: Lu
Models: Yu Zhiqian & Yuling Gong

Vogue China Digital Edition

Omg, this is so good!
I wish I could find this issue in Brazil

Talented, brilliant, incredible, amazing, show stopping, spectacular, never the same, totally unique, completely not ever been done before, unafraid to reference or not reference, put it in a blender, sh*t on it, vomit on it, eat it, give birth to it.

In the year 2022, Vogue demands faith. It is a brand that makes promises solely based on tradition, without actual proof of present or future realization. I buy the product because I believe in the brand, not because the product delivers or shows any sign that at some point it will.

Only Zhang requires no blind trust from me. Quite the opposite, Vogue China makes me see more. Better. Further.

Stellar editorial by Leslie Zhang. A bit too disjointed to be perfect, but every image is gorgeous in its own way. The blue picture nearly made me cry a little, it looks so much like a shot from Vogue Italia March 1999 with Malgosia and Maggie by Meisel. One of my favourite editorials of all time.

WOWWW love everything !!! One of the only good Vogues left in the world after 2020 Covid era / Condé Nast restructuring plan.

Does anyone one the best place to order Vogue China in Europe? (The price in MagazineCafeStore is absurd)

Does anyone one the best place to order Vogue China in Europe? (The price in MagazineCafeStore is absurd)
Conde nast worldwide news
I usually buy there, tho the shipping its very expensive to me, its still cheaper than ebay

Thank you.
Still a bit expensive the shipping costs, though cheaper than ebay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NaKel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->