Vogue China January 2010 : Kendra Spears by Lachlan Bailey

I'm joining in the enthusiasm for Eniko's ed! McLellan did a wonderful piece with her for Bergdorf Goodman. Liu Wen's turn out to be a little boring with the static poses and face imo

Liu :buzz:, she´s amazing.
And the beauty ed is gorgeous, thanks kazaf.

liu looks so chic- i cannot stand it. love her spread & all its simplicity.

Very Walter Pfeiffer... it's not what I prefer, too many patterns, but edita is gorgeous, so this ed is not a disaster. thanks for scanning Kazaf!

Kendra is a seriously beautiful girl, I am just awe struck by her.
And the eds look fantastic so far. Liu works it and I love the eclectic styling in Edita's editorial.

Waste of Edita. That editorial feels so dull, and really all the patterns and ugly costumy styling aren't making it look good either :blink:

The cover scan is gorgeous. Let's look past the tacky font shadowing effect and appreciate that there is a good cover behind that Lol, and an original cover too! :wink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Kendra on the cover is WOW i'm happy she had her first Vogue cover.
Liu is fantastic,
Kat is perfect for those shots,
But edita is pretty bad...

Anastasia Barbieri and Walter Pfeiffer made a good ed with Eva Herzigova for Vogue Paris, in which the pattern overload worked. Why couldn't the team make a proper one with Edita as well? I expected a lot more.

Katerina looks gorgeous! And she's only 5'5! Does she have a thread? I can't seem to find it...

"In The Mood Of Spring"
Ph:Alasdair McLellan
Model:Eniko Mihalik

Scanned by me@ modernparty.cn

^ That ed isn't that inspiring either.. Nonetheless Eniko is a truly beautiful girl shining there too.
Thanks for all the scans.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->