Vogue China January 2010 : Kendra Spears by Lachlan Bailey

Kendra's ed is really lovely, I'm becoming a fan of her, the colours really compliment the styling there :smile:

I´m not a fan of Kendra, but that ed is really good. I love the colors.
Kazaf, your scans are always so good, thanks for sharing.

except this Liu Wen's editorial.

everything looks perfectly professional !
i love it when Vogue China is comme ça ...

I could thought this is Numéro .....
very very professional. everything is perfectly controlled ...

Kendra has the face of a star. There is no reason why she can't be part of the new guard of It-girls. The aesthetic of her editorial is not my taste, but her gorgeous face makes up for it all. She knows how to model, there is no doubt about it. The way her makeup is done is perfect and is the way it should always be done. She is a glamour girl plain and simple, not the grunge girl that she appeared as on the Dazed and Confused cover from a few months back.

Last edited by a moderator:
Also, there is something very Hilary Rhoda-looking about Kendra in the editorial. She has a very noble, blue blood look to her. And that mole! Such a perfect signature. It brings a bit of naughtiness, a bit of an edge to her otherwise flawless face.

kendra's editorial is divine :heart:^_^ edita's editorial is kinda boring but she looks beautiful as always nonetheless

Lovely cover - Kendra looks amazing and the colourfull setting works pretty well here. But regarding the content: I couldn't be more dissapointed :ninja: Eniko's & Edita's eds scream "boring" to me (not to mention the horrible styling) and Kendra's is way too much for me. As I said: the concept with the flowers etc. works for the cover, but not for a whole ed. At least IMO it would be a lot more effective if they would have used another setting/ background. Still great to see Liu though, her ed has to be the only one that really makes me enthusiastic in this.

What does the CALLIGRAPHY beside VOGUE says?

^Clothes and beauty.It's a law...they're forced to put the Chinese title and English title together.:doh:

the flowers are the only thing mesmorizing about that editorial
she is soooo dull to me

I'm quite blown away by Kendra's editorial, and I am not usually a fan of flowers.
The shot in the Balmain jacket is gorgeous, I love it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellbell
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"