Vogue Czechoslovakia January 2024 : Alessandra Ambrosio by The Morelli Brothers

This is not my favorite, but just look at her Remix cover from this month, the blame here is with the Morelli brothers entirely. They don’t know how to work with natural light and you can tell. And as far as the theme, well Alessandra did masculine androgynous a few times with better results (thinking of LOVE/Katie Grand especially).

25 years modeling internationally and still in the game. She may not have a blue chip pristine career, but the longevity has to be applauded and respected.

Although Alessandra Ambrosio is not my favorite model, I think that this is a beautiful cover photograph of her. I love the mood, light, colors, location, and styling. I also think that the color of the logo is very surprising but somehow works with the photograph for me. I think it makes the cover more edgy. I am looking forward to seeing the complete editorial.

not a favourite of mine whatsoever either but she looks cute.

the cover looks like something Vogue Paris would’ve done.
could’ve been a little bit more zoomed in some other shade of blue would’ve worked much better.

Everything about this cover is awful, starting with her.

Alessandra is an amazing model, she has rocked sooo sooo many high end fashion runways, top magazine covers, was an angel and still rocks it in 2023. I just feel that she didn't get lucky with that shoot. I do have to say though that she might not have been in the cards of the top players but she still has connections. And come on in comparison to ''what'' we are presented today as models LOL I would rather have her than then lol... but I still see a great model in her, very commercial but fashionable as well.

Even if you are not a fan of her work you cant take away from the fact that she's one of the most successful models both in and out of fashion. I dont like the cover but the ed is decent. It feels like once she went the lucrative more commercial route she became more commercial unlike the likes of Gisele and Adriana who still maintained their high fashion appeal.

I love a few of the photographs in the editorial.

Never minded the sight of Alessandra Ambrosio but with the Morelli brothers, I'm always expectant of something along the lines of Vogue Thailand with Irina Shayk. Nevertheless, I do like this despite the tomboy styling, which I'm usually not a fan of!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rare
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->