Vogue España May 2008 : Kate Moss by Nick Night

Valentina Zeliaeva
"Feliz bano nuevo"
ph: Patric Shaw

scanned by me

:buzz: :buzz: :buzz:
omg, thanks for scanning. absolutly amazing.

I don't like the editorial, but Valentina is so beautiful! Thanks for the scans!

I wonder if anyone can help me? I remember seeing the picture of Kate's fourth cover.. without any text. But my computer broke, and I lost all the pictures :judge:
Could someone direct/upload me the picture? TIA

^Bump! And sat cringing at all my extremely excitable posts and total spamming within the thread. Bless.

I finally, FINALLY got my hands on a copy of this issue today after stumbling across it on eBay just before Christmas and decided to treat myself. It was a little over what I'd usually pay, but glad I finally have a copy - and it's in immaculate condition.

The cover I've ended up with was the one of Kate wearing Yves Saint Laurent. I might attempt to scan it (as well as the foldout images by Nick Knight) over the coming days.

^Bump! And sat cringing at all my extremely excitable posts and total spamming within the thread. Bless.

I finally, FINALLY got my hands on a copy of this issue today after stumbling across it on eBay just before Christmas and decided to treat myself. It was a little over what I'd usually pay, but glad I finally have a copy - and it's in immaculate condition.

The cover I've ended up with was the one of Kate wearing Yves Saint Laurent. I might attempt to scan it (as well as the foldout images by Nick Knight) over the coming days.
Can u post?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rare
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->