Vogue España May 2008 : Kate Moss by Nick Night

9 covers, and all of them were fantastic. This issue like Mchunu<3 said, is going to be the best selling vogue spain of the year.
I just can not get over how amazing these covers are. :heart: :heart:

^just like in your fabulous avatar!

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I only really like the one I chose, but she looks good :smile:

scanned by me

[/FONT]

Gracias guapa :buzz:

So is the cover a 4-page fold-out?

Shame you probably have to live in Spain to really have the choice between the four covers... I guess I'll pick the one my bookshop will have :lol:

you're welcome! and yes, it is a fold-out :flower: (really difficult to scan, too) :ninja:

omg I just saw Terron Wood is in the mag, the Es mi fiesta ed :woot:

well I suck at ID but it's this :flower:

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]

don't like this one too much, but hey it's Terron :D I don't know why I have a terrible feeling I've seen it before, or really similar.... I hope not

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
scanned by me
[/FONT]

Last edited by a moderator:
^It looks like Milana to me as well :flower:
Oh wow,Diana :woot:!
Thankyou Stersita :heart:

thanks for the scan looks good

Huh!? I'm quite perplexed by all the adoration directed at the fourth cover. Her eyes look totally dead and her mouth makes her look really gormless. Over all she comes off looking like a rough, council-estate mum who wouldn't look out of place on Shameless.. I know that's really harsh, but that's what I see! I do like the first and second ones though. The whole Kate Moss thing is getting really tiresome now, in my opinion.

I'm surprised by the covers. I don't particularly like Kate, but she looks absolutely amazing, especially in the one with the red dress! :woot:

Its indeed Milana.

And the Diana ed looks fabulous.

Am I the only one who doesn't like the covers? The only one out of the four that's worth purchasing is the image of her in the red dress.

But thank you for all the scans! ^_^

thanks for the scans.

has anyone got a scan of the only picture of kate inside the magazine?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->