Vogue España August 2019 : Adriana Lima & Irina Shayk by Luigi & Iango

Who did Adriana Lima piss off? That is such a bad angle. You can see it from the lighting

I love it. Glam but not trashy (being VS and all...). Even with the weird pose. I can´t wait to see the editorial...

This issue comes with a Vogue tote as a gift btw...

Power couple! The hottest models with the blue eyes+dark hair combo. I can't complain, I like the shot and the layout. Adri's beauty is much more striking and effortless to me though (despite the bad angle)

How stunning, look at those million $ faces, wow! Not even into them as models, but this is gorgeous!

Who did Adriana Lima piss off? That is such a bad angle. You can see it from the lighting

Ironically I initially notice Adriana more even though the lighting perfectly catches Irina's face. Adriana is such a beauty, those eyes!

I love the casting, Irina and Adriana are stunning and both amazing models!! And I love how the red lips pop out especially with that great lighting. I think that’s really cool! However at first glance I saw Adriana’s chin resting on Irina’s neck and for a second it looked like their heads were sort of merged together lol

It's all about Irina, should have been only her really. Irina is both sexy and in control with her angle and expression while the other one is still stuck in 2005 with her literal 'fierce' pose.

It doesn't look like a Vogue Spain cover though.

why did this cover take so long!?! can't wait to purchase a copy!

What a gorgeous, captivating cover! Can’t take my eyes off it!

Irina is such a beauty! Adriana is beautiful too but in the cover, she looks like an extra. Btw, I love it.

This is beautiful. The best cover of the year. They look like a gorgeous hydra.

Definitely one of my favorite covers of the year, along with Penélope's April covers. Both women look breathtakingly beautiful and I'm very excited to see the editorial

Stunning cover, both look beautiful. Definitely, one of the best covers on this year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clem3166
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->