Vogue España June 2014 : Cristiano Ronaldo & Irina Shayk by Mario Testino

I just love this cover and so excited to finally see them in a photoshoot together! :smile:

^to display his killer body? :Pink:
I like that is a World Cup cover but more fashion than football :lol:
btw was Testino who shot Gisele & Neymar´s cover?

:lol: it's so tacky! The handsome football player and his sexy WAG ... they look so cliché.

:lol: it's so tacky! The handsome football player and his sexy WAG ... they look so cliché.
Exact reason why I love this :lol:

Seriously though, they both look great. I'm just not sure that obnoxious font was necessary, and to place the text all over her dress, kind of weird. But certainly not a bad cover. I look forward to more trashy/sl*tty World Cup themed covers and editorials :Pink:

It looks ridiculous! OMG! And YES it does remind me of that US Vogue cover with Kim and Kanye:

- the similar pose
- the similar color for the masthead
- the similar amount of text on the actual cover

I meannnnnnnn... It's like Spanish Vogue is trying to copy US Vogue but yeah as always they copy what's not supposed to be copied. And again Testino loooooool I really don't like his photos nowadays: way too much retouching anyways.

Also: Ronaldo is a soccer player and to see him almost naked on the cover of a Fashion Female magazine doesn't make any sense and Irina lol I meannnnnnnn Spanish Vogue couldn't get a more famous supermodel for their summer issue? Anyways I'll pass on this one thank you very much.

the photos were taken before the Kanye & Kim

Also: Ronaldo is a soccer player and to see him almost naked on the cover of a Fashion Female magazine doesn't make any sense and Irina lol I meannnnnnnn Spanish Vogue couldn't get a more famous supermodel for their summer issue? Anyways I'll pass on this one thank you very much.

It´s the June cover, because of the World Cup almost every issue on the world will have a football related cover. Vogue Spain is no different and why should it be? we only get to see so many footballers on cover mags every four years :woot:

way better than Kardashian US cover... two hot people on the hot cover - great!

I can't stop watching this cover, this incredible :buzz: :clap: :buzz:... I have to do whatever it takes to get this edition ...

Good job Testino, and best of all is that Ronaldo is naked :brows: :crush: :heart:

I like that for once the woman is in power and the man is naked :smile:

ha, I thought the same... and kind of like it for that.. she looks like has other things going on and he looks like... he just stands there naked. Love it. :lol:

i think its an okay image, not strong enough to be wowed over. Also I don't find him that attractive (hes too clean cut and looks like a gay p*rnstar). Im getting Kim & Kanye vibes which is also not something I like

I like this. It has a very classic feel to it, almost looks like a painting. Irina looks so beautiful!

I wasn't expecting to like it as much as I do! It's a great cover. Cristiano is just incredibly hot.

cristiano_ronaldo_mario_testino_e_irina_shayk_unidos_por_vogue_espana.png

zeleb.es

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
duchessofsephora
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->