Cristiano e Irina
Models: Cristiano Ronaldo & Irina Shayk
Photographer: :Mario Testino
Stylist: Carlyne Cerf de Dudzeele
Make-Up:Charlotte Tilbury
Hair: Oribe
Manicure: Lucero Hurtado

storemags

I love the cover, they look very powerful.

Love Karolina's edit. Irina looks great in her edit but I don't see the point in Cristiano whatsoever. Just some way to throw World Cup in there, I guess.

It's rather refreshing to see that it's the women who is dressed and it's the guy who is nude on a magazine cover, so hats off to Vogue for that! And that it's Ronaldo.... even better! :wink: It's a nice cover and accompanying editorial, it seems tastefully done.

His overly-plucked eyebrows are so distracting-- add to that his vacant stare and there's nothing sexy about him. He's like a Ken-doll.

She looks great. And I like the other edits-- very Bruce Weber-esque issue.

^ ha. His overplucked eyebrows make me feel like if you explain how you want your hair cut, color and texture, he'll get it and make it feel great. Not exactly sexual, so it's unsettling seeing him in such light. :lol:

It's nice to see Daria a little glammed up.

The photo of Ronaldo laying on the sofa would be perfect for Out

I received 2 copies of this issue, I must confess that Ronaldo is my guilty pleasure. That's the body I want :crush: Kudos to Vogue Espana for brining the hotness, this issue I imagine will probably sell well for them. Even the editorial with Karolina is great, I'll never get tired of that Chanel collection, that swimsuit and bag is to die for, even if it's just to have on show. My first Vogue Espana :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindsaylohanfashion
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->