Vogue España Digital Edition

Vogue Elige: En Perfecta Sintonia

Photographer: Felix Valiente
Stylist: Isabel Llanza
Hair & Makeup: Pablo Iglesias
Manicure: Lucero Hurtado
Cast: Maria Miguel

Vogue España Digital Edition

The main editorial is very Mert & Marcus meets Helmut Newton meets Luigi & Iango and I'm here for it! Adriana and Irina are killing it, I really missed this kind of sexy glamour in fashion.

The first time in YEARSSSSSSSS that Spanish Vogue impressed me in all the editorials !!! I am not a fan of the double head weirdly placed on the cover but Adriana´s solo closeup inside cover shot is beyond gorgeousssssss. If only Vogue España kept their glamorous style in every issue then THIS, THIS would be what we should get every month... But instead we get one issue like this (where I imagine all the budget got spent on) and then 11 boring cheap issues all year long.

The main ed is very Newton with a touch of early to mid 00’s Mert & Marcus + Mikael Jansson interpretation of Newton.

It’s very literal, it doesn’t have the humor or the charm of Newton. But it’s well executed.

I actually love Corazon Latino.
Ponerse de Largo is fine but it lacks something...

It’s out-dated and old fashioned. And we are in fashion magazine, front Spanish magazine.
I’m ok with the plastic surgery comment but don’t touch Christian, Ok?!:smile::smile:

Does anyone know where I can get this issue for less than £22, UK ideally?

Does anyone know where I can get this issue for less than £22, UK ideally?

This issue was listed on newsstand.co.uk today, which is where I bought my copy (£10.10 total for postage to an address within UK).

I simply cannot understand how they can justify charging such a preposterous amount for Spanish Vogue when there are so many flights between Spain and the UK. Are the edits printed on gold leaf? US Vogue retails for 10 quid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->