Vogue España June 2014 : Cristiano Ronaldo & Irina Shayk by Mario Testino

looking at his face just makes me angry :unsure: Irina looks super stunning in that preview though :angel:

Cristiano being naked is the best thing about this cover. Never mind Irina. :lol:

His body more than makes up for his face.

"Surfin' USA"
Shot by Giampaolo Sgura
Model : Karolina Kurkova
Source: fashionscansremastered.net via Dea1983

'Aqui No Hay Playa'
Model: Hana Jirikova
Photographed by Hasse Nielsen
Styled by Claudia Englmann

glossynewsstand

Not a big fan of CR7´s ed... it looks too much like his Armani ads -_-
that said I do love Irina´s pics, every one of them :smile:

astairwaytofashion.com

vivacristianoronaldo.tumblr.com via BialyBez

HQs :flower:
'CRISTIANO E IRINA'
Cristiano Ronaldo & Irina Shayk
by Mario Testino

fashionscansremastered.net

p.s. I think we are missing some shots from this ed, if I find them I will post them here! :smile:

There's no denying these two are a very attractive couple and I actually really do like this. The shot of Irina wearing the hooded jacket is super gorgeous, love how Carlyne's styled it with a Louis Vuitton belt. The shoot as a whole is very good, Testino at his most finest.

I absolutely love the shot of Karolina Kurkova wearing the Chanel swimsuit and matching bag :heart:!

i find the editorial kind of a bit boring..because of the styling i think

I love too looks amazing :heart::blush:

I'm with you both! It's a fantastic image and would've made a great cover. Obviously, the Cristiano/Irina cover is the one that they need to go with - both for sales and relevancy (World Cup). But I wish they had've held on to the KK editorial and used this Chanel swimsuit image for the July cover. :smile:)

Actually - the whole editorial reminds me of one KK shot many years ago with Mario Testino. I really like it!

The cover is impactful and exciting and sexy as all get out. Irina is a positively stunning woman. Her beauty is so mysterious and dramatic. And his body is just ridiculous. I love that on the cover she's clothed and he's naked. It's such a flip of the norm (suited moviestar guy, surrounded by naked beautiful women).

Horrerous cover :ninja: & the editorial is ever worse :sick:

Could be better to see Irina alone in the cover story.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
duchessofsephora
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->