Vogue España November 2018 : Lupita Nyong’o by Luigi & Iango

I love it, I love her... she glows :wub:
hate the font though...

Aside from Lupita looking like a beautiful scared deer, I just don't get the styling. The white lace makes zero sense.

Ugly cover, and that expression?? Deer caught in headlights realness! I like her shoulder pose, but the odd space jacket should've been done away with.

The casting is very random, Jessica Chastain level of random. But I don't recall Spanish Vogue using black faces for their covers, so at least that's refreshing, I suppose.

She's stunning, but the expression ruins it.

I don’t see Lupita.

You have Lupita and you did all that to distract from her gorgeous face? I would have had her on a portrait cover. That gorgeous face alone would have sufficed.

These tricks, nah.

I don’t see Lupita.

You have Lupita and you did all that to distract from her gorgeous face? I would have had her on a portrait cover. That gorgeous face alone would have sufficed.

These tricks, nah.

It makes you wonder on what planet this fashion director must live in order for him to think this shoot was 'epic.'

At first sight I didn't recognized her face. I thought was Duckie.

She's always so beautiful. No need to wrap her head in silver tin foil.
Great to see Vogue Spain putting a black model on it's cover, and an undeniably black one at that.
I wish Lupita was snatching as many film roles as she does fashion covers tho.

Juan Cebrian is one bad stylist. Never really liked his work. Never able to catch his inspirations/references, definitely not a storyteller, not someone who knows truly about clothes and body. If for him this is epic, it just says a lot of how mediocre he is.

Someone stop Luigi & Iango from producing works like a factory - masses of mediocre stuff that has no longevity.
Styling is horrible. Lupita looks scared. Everything is bad here.

She deserved so much better. The post-production and the styling are beyond terrible.

Whoa, didn't recognize her face, wtf!! Why mess with perfection!!! SMH! This should have been so much better!

If I remember well, the CK collection was about horror movies and Lupita looks like she has seen a ghost!
What a great actress and brand ambassador!

The ed is cute. Forgettable...

If I remember well, the CK collection was about horror movies and Lupita looks like she has seen a ghost!

I doubt whether that was intentional considering this is Luigi & Iango, lol. And the collection was inspired by horror movies? :wacko: From which era, I don't see that at all. Oh Raf.
The backshot of Lupita, with her looking over her shoulder maybe, would've been a better option.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cg1
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->