Vogue España July 2022 : Karlie Kloss by Lachlan Bailey

Mr. Bailey, I know that you have a specific style with regard to your
photography, but this looks EXACTLY like Margot Robbie's Vogue UK
cover last year.

Mr. Bailey, I know that you have a specific style with regard to your
photography, but this looks EXACTLY like Margot Robbie's Vogue UK
cover last year.

It isn't really his fault that they used this image for the cover. I think it's an excellent use of a reprint and Margot's cover wouldn't have even crossed my mind if you hadn't mentioned it.

Not mad in the slightest to see this story reprinted from British Vogue, given the fact Lachlan Bailey is one of my absolute faves lately. Karlie Kloss is always a good idea and she looks sensational. I love her gaze here, the warmth of the lighting and that killer Saint Laurent jumpsuit!

Great cover for July, and I’m hallways happy to see Karlie.

My only complaints are I don’t care for the very front-and-center “YSL” (even though it looks good, I don’t like such obvious branding on a cover, usually) and that once again British Vogue releases the shared content first and it’s then attributed as original to them and a reprint for anyone else, even though it’s appearing simultaneously. Savvy on Edward’s part, but unfair.

Last edited:
I will buy it. Karlie is an event. Imaan and her, what a lovely season. A reminder of why I buy magazines every month. After my last Vogue with Millie need this one to recover my faith in fashion. Never mind if it's a reprint, she worth it!

Love it, at least it is different photo than the one in Vogue UK.

The cover is fine, i think than VS choosed the right photo for this editorial reprint.

Model Behavior is the worst reprint I ever seen in Vogue so far. What a waste, it came in the last Vogue Latam I've bought. But, in the other hand there's Karlie and Grace. I'm so tempted to buy it just because of them. British Vogue don't arrive here anymore, so it's a big deal for me.

Flicking through this, there are reprinted images from here, there and everywhere, but as a whole, the issue is colourful and really feels like summer. Model Behaviour is the one editorial that ruins the mood.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maliburum
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->