Vogue Germany April 2009 : Doutzen Kroes by Alexi Lubomirski

Some shots there, are more cover worthy than the actual cover shot :woot:

hate that wild hair on her, but overall her editorial is quite nice

I love the background and if the stying was stronger it could have made for a fantastic ed, thanks for scanning.

:woot: I loved both Doutzen's cover & editorial :heart: I liked the wild hair too, thanks helligirl :flower:

pleeeeasssse scan meghans ed pleeeeaaassssse :smile:

thats my little kid whine

Cover looks only OK because of the text, but Doutzen's ed looks great, I love the background color and how well it goes with the gold pieces!

Doutzen with big puffy hair and gloden clothes... I've seen it all before, not impressed by the cover. Nice to see kasia and inguna though!

Pure Bombe.. :o
love the cover and Doutzen's editorial. the last two shots..loooove..:heart:
SO HAPPY to see her do some high end work again! it was way overdue! :clap:

Last edited by a moderator:
i LOVE vogue germany :woot: :clap: the only vogue i can buy here ^_^ and this issue looks really really nice. i hope to find it somewhere soon!

i thought Doutzen's look reminded of Craig McDean's shoot for W extravaganza. yet after the latest Berlin FW i seriously hate curly hairdos. sick!
so there's Meghan in this issue? i totally adore this girl. can't wait for the full edit. :woot:

Meghan's editorial is the only one I like. I'm sick of the curly hair as well and to me every shot looks the same. Beautiful curly angel Doutzen is pouting a bit with some green and blue tones around her. And the cover looks too Vogue China with all the text.

yeah but nevertheless, i still :heart: the cover too much.
though she looks angelic on the march '09 vogue mexico, i like this one more. and her ed is :woot:. can't wait for the others.....!

The eds looks good, but after the initial excitement I don't like the cover at all. Too cluttered with text.

Zukunft Revisited
Ph: Claudia Knoepfel & Stefan Indlekofer
Fashion Editor: Nicola Knels
M: Meghan Collison

scanned by me

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NavidNoor
Back