Fashion Editor: Lynn Schmidt
Make-Up: Alexandra Pintoux
Hair: Mark Bailey

Stil Art by Knoepfel & Indlekofer

Fashion Editor: Nicola Knels
Make-Up: Gina Kane
Hair: Perrine Rougemont

all scanned by me

German Vogue does it again :buzz: I love Julia's cover look :wub: thanks for all the scans!

Fantastic to see three "eras" of modelling together on the cover, all looking lovely.

Wow Suzanne Diaz :woot: and isn't it Alexandra Tomlinson in Leucht-Spuren ? :blush::heart:

The cover is to die for!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot: Cinthia Dicker and Alyssa Miller look good in the Bolofo ed as well.

Though i didn't like the models position on the cover, i like they on the cover ! :wub: Thanks helligirl for the scans!! :D

All the German supermodels! I wish Nadja had an editorial.

It's terribly interesting to see three models from different time periods put together like this. The cover as a whole is very well produced; I like how the backdrop goes from dark brown to beige, complementing the models. Additionally, it's refreshing to see a simple headline and nothing else, unlike most magazines.

it seems to be Alexandra in Leucht-Spuren :wink:
thanks helli !:heart:

Wow awesome cover, Julia never looked better, cant wait to see inside scans!!!

I'd love to see the Koto Bolofo ed and thanks for the scans!

aboslutely amazing, they all look great but Julia takes the cake for me :heart: oh god now i remember how i fell i love with hear back in the days :wub: :lol:

OMG :buzz: :bounce: :buzz: WOW,so beautiful,love the cover and the models,oh Nadja i will forever love you. :wub:
How beautifuly refreshing is it to see a cover with so little text?And seriously with those three on the cover;"Made in Germany" is more than enough.^_^

Helligirl As always thanks so much for the scans. :flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
omg i am over excited of course i can't imagine anything better at this moment i love you helli yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
just fingers crossed for Julia's ed

julia looks the best of course

Last edited by a moderator:
The Cintia ed looks so dreadful though, to add, seriously. The Claudia ed looks nice, but a bit boring- German Vogue is really hit or miss, I loved the cover of this issue but they didn't even give Nadja or Julia an editorial? & the other editorials, really look bad. The Amber Valletta issue ph Vincent Peters was amazing, yeah, hit or miss.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rodopolfo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->