Vogue Germany May 2022 : Grace Elizabeth by Paul Wetherell

That's how my hair looks when I wake up after a night out. It's not a cover-worthy look. Don't even get me started on that six year old level of eyeshadow because... no. No ma'am.

Always love Grace tho! Great seeing her. She somehow almost pulls it off.

I'm finally looking forward to receiving an issue of Vogue Germany. Sure the cover is not outstanding, but the editorial will be stunning I'm certain.

By no means groundbreaking but perhaps the best Vogue Germany has looked in what feels like forever. The cover feels fresh, there's some life in it (unlike last month's cover) and Grace Elizabeth is just too beautiful and worthy for these Vogue covers that I cannot help but to... like this!

This is very Vogue Germany, except this time it works.

i4LU6qXj_t.jpg

Despite the hideous styling this photo would have made a fabulous cover.

Styling is hum... how shall I say... plain hideous. She's a gorgeous model but yeah the horrible clothes paired with that awful hairstyle lol just nope.

the styling is atrocious and there’s something off about her expression/ smile on the cover (and editorial)
thankfully Grace is a great model and we’re obliged to let it pass smh
should’ve been much better considering.

Love Grace but terrible styling....i understand they wanted something fresh and colorful...but no...no...

Everything in the new editions are so generic and not even in a good way....

Poor Grace, all the styling is horrerous & the editorial is so basic.

I received my issue today, unfortunately the atrocious styling continues in Grace's editorial. But somehow she still looks radiant and stunning in it. Such a star. Then there's a lot of reprints (editorials and features alike) plus in a weird turn of events there's even a reprint of Lara's recent editorial from Vogue Polska. I couldn't say I'm not happy about that! (Back then I still bought the original Vogue Polska issue obviously...)

I received my issue today, unfortunately the atrocious styling continues in Grace's editorial. But somehow she still looks radiant and stunning in it. Such a star. Then there's a lot of reprints (editorials and features alike) plus in a weird turn of events there's even a reprint of Lara's recent editorial from Vogue Polska. I couldn't say I'm not happy about that! (Back then I still bought the original Vogue Polska issue obviously...)
Is the full editorial? I might get this cause i missed the polska issue :cry:

I love this! I think the images are very interesting!

I don't usually look at German Vogue, but flicking through this (198 pgs), there's a reprint of Lindsey Wixson's story from the current issue of UK Vogue, plus the wedding editorial (both appearing at the front of the issue), then a reprint of that Autumn de Wilde edit with Lara from US Vogue, a reprint of the families feature shot by Leibovitz from UK Vogue, plus that pastel-toned jewellery edit from UK Vogue... and then there's more Lara.

It's shocking, the way Conde Nast now makes all these editions look the same - there's not even any effort made to frame the reprinted material with different art direction.

I don't usually look at German Vogue, but flicking through this (198 pgs), there's a reprint of Lindsey Wixson's story from the current issue of UK Vogue, plus the wedding editorial (both appearing at the front of the issue), then a reprint of that Autumn de Wilde edit with Lara from US Vogue, a reprint of the families feature shot by Leibovitz from UK Vogue, plus that pastel-toned jewellery edit from UK Vogue... and then there's more Lara.

It's shocking, the way Conde Nast now makes all these editions look the same - there's not even any effort made to frame the reprinted material with different art direction.

Man I was gonna get a copy for Grace, but I can't do this anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->