Vogue Hong Kong November 2020 : Zendaya by Djeneba Aduayom

Zendaya is one of the very veryyy few celebrities who actually know how to pose for Fashion and is 10 times better than a regular model actually. I love this girl: she's smart, so successful, business savvy, funny and adores fashion and you can tell by how she poses and by how many covers she's been covering since she started her career. So proud of her. Yes the who set and styling is a bit ANTM-esque but I love this show ahaha so for me it's a yes :D

Is this their second issue? The concept is somewhat similar to their first one with all this "futuristic" gimmick. I think they should spice their magazine up a little bit because it's getting repetitive and predictable now.

Is this their second issue? The concept is somewhat similar to their first one with all this "futuristic" gimmick. I think they should spice their magazine up a little bit because it's getting repetitive and predictable now.
No, it's Vogue Singapore that was launched last month. But all these tiny Asian Vogues are the same now so I get your confusion!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->