Vogue Italia February 2009 : Pixie Geldof by Steven Meisel

I feel like Olga's ed is a version of the horrendous Linda's ed from 2008... But it's got some nice shots. Thanks :flower:

Olga's editorial looks great!
thank you for scanning Diciassette (17)

Thank you for scanning Diciassette :flower:
This mag is feeling very dry... I never expected to see an Iris ed that was somewhat bland... or an Olga ed...
Kendra's ed is frustrating.In the first two shots shes making a fairly ugly face :(
Thanks though :flower:
Olga or Iris on the cover would have made me endlessly happier...

Iris and Olga saved this issue...
Thanks for scanning and sharing it Diciassette (17):bunny:

Dicassette!! is it possible to have the meisel edit??? thanks a lot!!!

i wish vogue suggestions' cover was the actual cover...
thanks a lot, Diciassette:flower:

olga's and MCB's are the best - they both have fantastic lighting. they're the saving factors for this issue IMO :P

Marie Carla's editorial does not appeal to me :ermm:

i think i'm gonna buy this ....
but to be clear .... it will NOT be for the main editorial ....
love MCB (!!!!) and this Eye View on a New Glam (i have a thing for this crazy bourgeoise styling) ....

Iris' ed is horrendous...just hate it. Could have worked, but it just looks like unappealing pieces of clay to me. Something that you'd see some poor serious artist put together. And I like appealing, so, no, not my cup of tea. I like Cole Mohr and some of Pixie's shots, the rest I could do without...

Last edited by a moderator:
olga's and MCB's are the best - they both have fantastic lighting. they're the saving factors for this issue IMO :P
totally agree. I would make a very mean comment about iris's ed but I decided not to :innocent:

MCB's ed is the best one. I love the styling, I don't like single pieces at all, but here it looks amazing!
Olga's ed is nice too.

mariacarla's is definitely the best in this issue, i love it. and i like the styling in iris's ed, although she looks like a wax statue and this kind of freaks me out...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->