Vogue Italia March 2009 : Hanne-Gaby Odiele and Kinga Rajzak by Steven Meisel

sorry if it's already been said, but who is this in this editorial?

God, could Steven Klein be more boring? I've seen such editorials by him for sooo many times!:innocent::sick:

Amber's ed is not as boring as the cover. It looks bloody vivid in print. But the shoot chosen for the cover is still wrong.

This issue is out in the UK (well London)........for £9 :ninja:, so it was 'no thanks' for me :( :innocent:

^ I was expecting this issue to be £9. March and September issues of Vogue Italia are usually £9.
Thank you for the heads up about this issue been available in the UK ^_^

''we are the slaves..'' fantastic! hahaha.
thank u for this and The power of white. gorgeous!

beyonce's awful =/

[scanned by vogue28]

The Accessories Supplement. The thing that makes the whole package around 2 ton :lol:

[scanned by vogue28]

The Accessories Supplement. The thing that makes the whole package around 2 ton :lol:

Is it only for subscribers? because I didn't get this supplement !

Last edited by a moderator:
No I am not a subscriber. I bought this from WHSmith in the UK :flower:

Amber's ed is not as boring as the cover. It looks bloody vivid in print. But the shoot chosen for the cover is still wrong.

Yup, the inside pictures are amazing actually, nothing like the cover :flower:

I have it. It's very interesting and different of the spain magazine, the editorials are impressive :woot:

lovely issue.. the main meisel editorial is funny, even if not so well executed in my opinion. Looks like his initial ideal was not working out and so he just grabbed every, and anyone they could find on set, hair, make-up and photo assistants to throw in the pix and changed the concept. Not unlike him to change directions dramatically mid-flight. This particular result doesn't seem so successful to me though.

Otherwise the rest of the issue seems quite nice. Love the Roversi and the white story is otherwordly sexual i really enjoy it.

I hate it that some shops sell their Vogue's WITH supplement and some without, because of this I have found myself buying the same magazine twice.

^^That truly is annoying!I'm lucky enough that the place where i buy it always has them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->