Vogue Italia November 2012 : Kate Upton by Steven Meisel

"A New Riley"
Photographer: Greg Kadel
Stylist: Havana Laffitte

Kim Kardashian
Photographer: Francesco Carrozzini

glossynewsstand.tumblr.com

Only like the Sorrenti editorial so far.
Great to see Kim Feenstra :heart:

Thanks for all of these previews. From the sound of the review, I feared the only thing I'd like about this issue was the cover story, and while the contents seem like an extended beauty section, there's enough to keep me content until VI gets weird again within the next month or so. This issue is like a pause that means I can appreciate it more when Meisel gets back to experimenting with strange ideas. Of course, for some, this cover is a strange idea, but that's VI for you.

My goodness "Glam Goes Gothic" is phenomenal. Mario brought something magical out of Nadja here. These are the best photos I've ever seen from her. Plus the styling is divine! :heart:

I know Constance's face is supposed to look fake and plastic-y, but even the masks in Carolyn's September editorial had more life.

Thats the goal of Aldridge editorials.
Seriously this is one of the best editorials he produced this year (if not the best) I wish it was longer because it is so good and I love when he goes outdoors. The 5th picture on page 7-8 is amazing.

ohh please more Phill Poynter and Ben Hassett...
less Kadel, and Akrans...
I'm sick and tired of seeing them everywhere.
and this Carrozzini is driving me crazy :wacko:

Nadja's editorial is fantastic. And this is one of the few times I've seen Cara look good in print.

The review sounded bland but i'm actually really enjoying the content.
The Aldridge ed is gorgeous and I wish it was longer, Nadja looks gorgeous in her ed and the main ed and cover are great to me as well!

wow this is the worst issue i've seen in a looooong time even the kim kardashian one is my favourite :ninja:

This is hardly VI's worst issue. :lol: I can list off about 5 worse issues from this year alone!

^Right! There were some really laughable issues this year, let alone in the last 4 years. :rofl:

Sophie? Really??? Gimme a break!

can't get my head around the winner of ANTM, not only this new series is awful and fake, but they chose some of the worse past contestants from Britan NTM! Sophie didn't win it back then for a reason: bland bland bland. I cannot believe this series selected her as their winner.
Compared to Laetitia the latest BNTM winner and I rest my case! Laetitia is gorgeous like a UK Latitia casta! Fierce eyes, stunning full lips and a figure to go crazy for!
What has Sophie got, modelling speaking?:P

Were they using Microsoft Paint to do the layout at Vogue Italia? It looks amateur and utterly unattractive!

^ I know, right? Their layout is positevely awful.
Kate's editorial is definitely the highlight of the issue. She looks gorgeous and sexy without being vulgar. I'm glad they used a voluptuous model who isn't necessarily a plus-size one... But that's not the main discussion, actually. Anyway, the whole team made it right and I look forward to seeing them working together again.
Nadja's editorial is also really nice but I'm not sure if that kind of styling suits Vogue Italia. I just wish Malgosia's was longer :(

"It-List 2012"
Photographer: Ellen von Unwerth
Stylist: Cathy Kasterine
Model: Cara Delevingne

glossynewsstand.tumblr.com

Typical von Unwerth, but I really like this! Great styling by Kasterine and Cara looks really cool. Thanks for sharing, Marc10!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eneida
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->