Vogue Italia October 2009 : Rianne ten Haken & Karlie Kloss by Steven Meisel

BLACKLAB as always thanks for coming to the rescue, and scanning the cover & for the review. :heart:

I like it....are they wearing a joint brothel curtain?

RIANNE!

So excited to see her working with Meisel again, they're a fantastic duo. I love how they've mixed one of his old favourites with his new favourite. I'd love to see this happening more often - the cover line up kind of reads like a 'Dream Model Line Up' thread for me :wub:

Been waiting for this, heard about it awhile ago and I've been DYING for this. Checking every single day and just waiting waiting waiting.

I'm pathetic sometimes but its worth it because RIANNE!!!!

This is like a projection of Lindsay Lohan's consciousness.

I´m not a big fan of Karlie but I´m excited to see Rianne on a VI cover after all this time!
I´ll wait for a bigger scan to see if I really like the cover, I´m between moods right now...

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry but. who is the girl on the left exactly ?

Rianne was shot by Meisel before for Versace and the Italian Vogue cover December 2003 which is a gorgeous editorial if you ask me and for Vogue Italia January 2004, I'm glad to see her making a comeback like Adina Fohlin did before but that's exactly the reasonw hy I doubt this is going to affect her career that much.

Good for Rianne, good for Karlie, horrible cover although I like the background. Iris sounds great though.

Thanks BLACKLAB.

Good for Rianne. But I'm far from being a Karlie fan.
Disapointing cover. Not inspiring at all. I don't get it.

I look forward to seeing the contents though.

Thank you Blacklab !

Superb cover:woot: and I'm no Karlie fan at all, but this is great.
Fantastic to see Rianne's comeback is pulling on full strength, obviously Meisel likes her again after dropping like a hot brick 5 years or so ago.:innocent:

Oh... :shock: I really don't know what to think. It looks a bit... amateur, no? Maybe it'll grow on me, but I really don't know...

I like that he seems to be continuing with the whole club scene thing he did in June VI and the Cavalli campaign though - some of his best work this year imo.

Rianne is a total shocker! But a very welcomed one!

More! More! MORE!!!!

Image Credit | Models.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->