Vogue Italia September 2009 : Sasha, Ash, Anna, Will, Max, Christian, Jamie by Meisel

I actually like the cover, it's interesting but I can't wait to see the eds! ^_^

I love Sasha and Ash but this cover is an epic fail and maybe that's what they wanted. VI has proved to be the BEST Fashion Magazine in the world. And now they're also good at Sucking! I'm so shocked and disappointed. :cry: They look like cartoon characters. It's kind of funny :lol: It's so bad that it's good, i must love this cover. :heart:

gosh darn it! when you see a thread title that says "Vogue Italia September 2009 : Sasha Pivovarova & Ash Stymest by Steven Meisel" you do not want to click on the link and see some crap like this! :doh:

They both look homeless. Ash looks ugly, and Sasha looks bored. What a flippin disappointment. Does Meisel even try anymore? It this some kind of joke? I'm sick of this. Someone pm me when Meisel does something amazing again.

hhaha this is so dissapointing. i love sasha and ash but ash just looks fake tanned with a giant head. im dissapointed, this probably could have been a great cover if they used a different shot, different colored text... eh, how can meisel produce such a great ed for us vogue's sept issue and then this for vi

Thank god Rihanna is in the supplement. Because if it wasn't for her I sure as hell wouldn't buy this foolishness.

There is so much going on, on this cover. Sasha's face looks really tense and possibly photo-shopped, but it all works in a weird way for me. This is the type of cover that you look at more than once - it grabs your attention and it makes you want to look inside. I think Meisel just wanted to go for a fun, sort of humorous, cover. I don't think he wanted to create something so serious. I don't hate it. It beats a lot of the other Vogue editions' September issues, in my opinion. And, Rihanna's supplement looks promising.

eeem what is going on with their faces? they look like their head were cutted off and made in bigger scale than their bodies and later on putted togheter. Very creappy, creepy and weird. I think this is one of the weakest VI cover.

On the other hand Rihanna supplement is quite nice. Edgy, little to photoshopped ( legs )

such an innovative cover! i really love it : the colors are very harmonious and that's a great thing to see ash on a cover. btw, VI seems to love sasha!

Sasha back on VI cover some months ago was unexpected, Eliza Cummings's was (in my mind Ash and Eliza are still related image wise) but this look just like a lower harping of both... :cry:

Is this the issue that supposedly had multiple covers? The whole one-unique-brunette-and-two-blondes or something rumor?

Either way, I find myself disappointed...I don't give a rat's as$ about Ash Stymest...I find the whole genre of male models he belongs to incomprehensible, so. And then there is Sasha who looks completely aweful here...what a letdown. I sincerely hope the ed can make up for it, or at least the casting.
Also, I wonder what is inside the couture supplement....

Unexpected? Sasha in Vogue Italia is just like Lara/Daria in VP. It's every other month.

very interesting cover to say the least. i'd love if it US Vogue did something like this once in a while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->