Vogue Italia September 2024 by Steven Meisel

It's not perfect, but happy to see it. Mariacarla's is the standout, but I am also partial to Deva's cover. I wish Bianca Balti had been included. She's not a blue chip Meisel girl, but I do think she is an iconic Italian beauty.

Love them all. Stunning and regal. SO much better than US Vogue.
I specially like Maty's and Deva's

Seeing them all now, I would say that Mariacarla's takes the cake for me. I was never a huge fan but recently she seems to be glowing to me, totally in her element. Deva's would be my second pick, very noble looking and then Isabella which is shot at a great angle and the red Bottega looks great.

Maty's is fine but the styling is a bit too mature for her as others have said. Vittoria's is good enough and I still don't like Linda's at all.

Oh Mariacarla :wub:

Beautiful covers! Such a joy to see Steven Meisel shoot for Vogue Italia, and the results are gorgeous.

Does anyone know where to pick up Vogue Italia in the UK these days? It’s been so long since I bought it and my favourite magazine shop here in Manchester has shut down since then. There’s also now only one WHSmith and that’s in the train station - maybe that would have it though.
WHSmith doesn’t have vogue italia I don’t think. They only have American and French vogue along with British of course

Good stuff, but IS this for Vogue Italia or Vogue World?

Happy to see Vittoria here, though I think it can be better than the current one.
There's a short video that she talks about the memory with Vogue Italia below.

all covers are good imo but that grey background and unforgettable Meisel photoshop filter… * sigh *

I wish Vittoria’s cover was properly in the middle and slightly more zoomed in and without the hand placement… it is the one I will be getting regardless.

Deva looks incredibly good but the styling reminds me A LOT of that Zara campaign (which was incredible), Isabella looks stunning and Mariacarla’s expression is out of this world: sultry!

let’s see the editorial(s)!

So happy and thrilled to see Meisel back for VI. Mariacarla and Isabella's covers are the best. Very dashing

Beyond excited for the content! Love that this is reading "Vogue Milan", some serious chic natives here. His take on Deva is again, the best take on her yet so far.

I believe this confirms that there will, in fact, be an editorial or at the very least a photo article following each of the cover models' interviews. After all, each online article does state ''l'intervista per Vogue 60 e il servizio di Steven Meisel sul numero di Settembre di Vogue Italia''. I remain hopeful for more!

Its always pleasure to see iconic Linda on Vogue Italia cover, but MCB looks fierce

I feel like Vittoria has peaked as a model few years ago and ever since she has been phoning it in, with each new cover/ed/campaign I find her more and more limited.

Indeed, I had the same thoughts. It seems she's transformed her career from top model to socialite in just a few short seasons. It's such a shame.

this shot of Vittoria is STUNNING!
that piercing and commanding stare is living proof of how she’s the best model of her generation.
I cannot wait to see the rest of the editorial. Meisel can be on a auto-pilote mode but with a model like Vittoria I know the result will be pristine!

becoming a celebrity was just bound to happen considering her group of friends and how influential she has become.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sixna
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->