Vogue Korea October 2020 : Binx Walton by Luigi & Iango

Is it a tribute to “Parasite” that even Karen got stuck in the street due to poor sewerage system in Seoul? Otherwise, it’s very fashion-forward cover.

What a striking photo!

My only concern is the font color that they used. I couldn't see the text somehow.

Now that's a cover. Striking in a way although her ribs look slightly a bit off.

She's giving me this late 90s RnB girl group vibes. Like that of Total. :lol:

Binx’s fifth Vogue cover this year

LOVE this !!! So FASHIONABLE, it's an exciting image: great clothes, cool pose, superb eye contact, there's power coming from it. Great job Vogue Korea :smile: Can't wait to see the editorial.

great cover! the shininess of the outfit (jumpsuit?) goes perfectly with the water around it.

This would be a great cover for W if they still had a strong direction.

This is such a strong cover and Binx kills this concept. The reflection/light with the water and clothing is so well done.

A fashion cover after September’s monstrosity! Happy to see Binx!

Cover challenge contributors, eat your heart out! Vogue Korea is ready to play.

This is stunning, way better than their work for Vogue Japan. The font should have been a different colour because it's nearly illegible. I know next month Vogue Korea will probably get back to their annoying K-pop icons

Just keep my fingers crossed the editorial will be

binx-only
Shot only on location
Long enough and not 8 pictures like they usually do

If all check points are filled, I would even buy it. I nearly forgot when I bought any vogue last time.

Stunning. This gives me more HOPE for the future of fashion magazines than all the September Vogue covers put together.

What a cover, looks like she's being born from a pool of plastic like a Vixen Venus.

I see Binx, I’m happy! I feel like this is her year and I don’t why she is suddenly everywhere!
But she looks good!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fashionblogger30000
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->