Vogue Netherlands June 2013 : Doutzen Kroes by Josh Olins

Mat Cyruss

Mag Master
Reaction score
reprint Vogue UK January 2013
638c27cab8ae11e2850d22000aaa095e_7.jpg

via glossynewsstand.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a wonderful cover! Best cover of Vogue Netherland ever! And Doutzen is phenomenal! Amazing and very atmospheric cover!but regrets that it was a reprint! I know why Vogue Netherland so much like Doutzen-she always offers something new! :smile: :heart:

Last edited by a moderator:
What a beautiful cover! Doutzen looks so fresh and serene here.

Just gorgeous, interesting they went for a reprint, wonder if it was the case of low budget for this month, or just putting a beautiful image to good use!

This is how you do a reprint. Beautiful cover. Very appropriate for summer and Doutzen looks divine!

Although it's a reprint,Doutzen looks so stunning!

Lovely. I was imagining this would be the UK January cover when I saw it.

Unfortunately this proves that the people behind the magazine have lost faith in their stylists and photographers. On the hand, stunning reprint.

Good cover, but please no reprints, I want new stuff.

Using a reprint is a very stupid decision for Vogue Netherlands.
They won't be able to book a major top model for their cover anymore .... using reprints is perhaps their only option.

reprint or not, it's a truly impactful cover which would stop me dead in my tracks in the magazine store. Doutzen is serving some epic face right here. just breathtaking! and the colours are so dog-days-of-summer. love it! wish it were the cover of an issue with bigger circulation.

i really love how Doutzen has redefined herself over the past couple of years as a legit Supermodel. she had a great start to her career in high-fashion, then she seemed like she might turn entirely commercial and just have VS and that would've been the end of it. but she's turned it around since about 2011 and is just consistently delivering stellar fashion work and landing the campaigns that are truly international and that pay the BIG $$$. is it odd to say that i'm proud of her?

I don't think reprints are so bad..atleast not when the results are as stunning as this. Every once and awhile i think its ok to see great work a second time in a fresh way.

OMFG loooool Reprints already?? They've just arrived on the market and are already being lazy? Good job! I mean... The pic is beautiful but this is a shame.

wow no..this is not good. i love what marc de groot does (he seems to be in every issue) why can't they let him shoot the cover!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->