Vogue Nippon December 2009 : Sasha Pivovarova by Inez & Vinoodh

Love Daria's Editerial so much but i don't like her nude on second picture.

Thank u for scans!

Daria's ed is nice, but a bit more variation in the backround would have been nice.

thanks for scans!
she looks so sexy! :smile:

what is title of daria editorial?
I don't read alphabet~
is this 10th anniversary issue?

HQ Cover,Scanned by francoisstrauss.org.ru

Last edited by a moderator:
Daria looks amazing. Thanks for the scans a.t. I hope there is a part 4 of your scans.

thanks so much, a.t.!

i love this editorial! the way daria does nudity is always so dramatic and emotional, that is one of the reason why she is so unique.

A.T! THANK you so much! I love darias ed! STunning!

I'm thrilled that Daria's editorial is in the main issue and not in the Collector's Edition. I love the colours and setting of the editorial. Inez & Vinoodh never fail to impress when working with Daria.

Fab issue! Darias ed is breathtakingly beautiful:flower:, and Taos is fantastic the Gucci collection looks great on her and the ed is gorgeous:heart:

COVER
Photographers : Inez van Lamsweerde and Vinoodh Matadin

COVER GIRL
Photos : Marc Kroop for VLM Studio

Preview
She's Got the Look
Photos : Laura Sciacovelli

VOGUE Beauty: Revenge in Red
Photos : Thomas Lagrange

scanned by me

i absolutely love the beauty cover. completely intriguing.

My God that I&V editorial is boring. The fact that it's Daria is the ONLY thing that saves it for me from being pages and pages of the same shot. I mean half the pages are PICTURES OF CORN. Honestly, I don't think I&V have done anything that interested me in the last year... and people accuse Meisel of losing his touch.

well, title is the 'girl of the golden field', so basically it's daria and corn... :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
misslola
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->