Vogue Paris April 2009 : Scarlett Johansson by Mario Sorrenti

Terry, why are you making me feel so upset? Lara looks cheesy- that hairdo makes her looks awful. outfits, idea (actually no idea) that hoar white wall. only hope what ur feauture session for paris vogue feaut. lara, iris, sara etc will be much better

Tel pere telle filles(as father as daughters)- article about Alaia
all pics are reprints except these 2.

Lara Stone
by Terry Richardson
styled by Carine Roifeld

voguen896page228tnl1.jpg
voguen896page229tnl1.jpg

voguen896page233tnl1.jpg

clipping.pressindex.com

^Oh,i thought it was a new pic of Stephanie and Alaiia:(

Alien Sex Friend thank you for scam !:flower:

Who is in the Beaute and Bijoux edytorial ?:blush:

Happy Hours

Dree Hemingway, Arden Wohl, Missy Rayder, Christophe De Menil, Christina Kruse, James Ransone, Rita Ackermann, Vanessa Traina & Chad Muska
by Maciek Kobielski
styled by Geraldine Saglio

voguen896page121tnl.jpg

voguen896page122tnl.jpg
voguen896page123tnl.jpg

voguen896page124tnl.jpg
voguen896page125tnl.jpg

voguen896page126tnl.jpg

clipping.pressindex.com

I personally think it's a very good issue! I particularly love Anna's and Lily's eds, and Lara looks fantastic! Thanks for all the previews ASF!

BTW I'm glad Scarlett isn't blonde on the cover, kinda makes it more special... Are there any other covers where she's not blonde?

I have to admit I hate Eniko's ed though :ninja:

about new ads- i can only rememeber H&M by Matthew Williamson feaut. Daria (dunno if its new or not) by Solve Sundsbo- 2 pics with daria in same outfit, but diffrent poses, very similar to her last ed in Nippon vogue april- `uptown girl`-white background, slightly moving poses...

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought this issue today, and I still don't understand why Scarlett is on the cover...

They try to give some sort of explanation is the editor's note and the article describe her as the "anti-marilyn" because she's very private about her personal life, I guess.
But the fact she's on the cover is a mistery because it doesn't fit with this issue theme, and the pictures featured in her editorial are very boring.

I don't like Eniko's ed I just don't get it.

I actually do no like Ymre editorial its so boring and she looks bad in it.

The rest of it is okay but I like Lily's editorial a lot its cool.

and, theres a story about the Cipriani family in this issue that I enjoyed reading.

Overall its so-so, I like the fact that theres a theme about this issue and everything (except scarlett) is all about it.
and I'm soooo glad Bianca :heart: has a beauty ed and that Maryna has also a picture in it.
other than that it's not the best issue....

Last edited by a moderator:
Anna's editorial is wonderful, her face is just so strong and captivating :wub:

This is the best Vogue Paris for awhile, I think.

Looking forward to seeing Bianca and Maryna! That's for the heads up PIP!

I do actually like this issue... Anna's ed is so boring, even when Sorrenti shots her -_-
Lara and Eniko are looking good as always, and they're features are good, specially Eniko's.
I think that they should have chosen the second picture from Scarlett's ed, it would fit this L'anti Marilyn concept so much more, and it'd be more interesting... not like this I'm so sexy cover.

This looks like good issue to me. I like Anna's and Lily's eds the most, but Ymre's and Malgosia's look good too!

thanks ASF.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cg1
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->