Vogue Paris April 2011 : Gisele Bündchen by Inez van Lamsweerde and Vinoodh Matadin

Just bought this magazine and flipped through it. Well it still kinda looks like the Same Old French Vogue to me. A bit subtle in some pages and some layouting, that`s just the diffence. I can`t wait for the August Issue where Emmanuelle`s full vision is completely seen (layouts and all). Because this issue here still screams Carine Roitfeld

Hoping it doesn`t turn out like Russian Vogue

English Translation of EDITO
The irresistible Gisele micro-dress of white lace, with transparent, on a sunny road, is on the cover of this issue. Vogue announces a spring and a new wind blowing. Espirit bohemian, Far West, white graphics and dynamic fashion ... has the energy of desire and occupies the land. The urge to dress is in season, as the desire of well-being. The "green girls" who know something: supermodel, movie star, head in sight, they swear by the cream organic food enzyme or cutaneous ecology. This new green wave is a tidal wave which we share secrets. A promise to balance that, to be quite complete, not going for an indispensable dose of love. Orhan Pamuk, Nobel Prize for Literature in 2006, returns with a great novel passione, crazy, epic, extraordinary and revolutionary and is expressed exclusively on the fire of emotions. "I wanted to show love for what he is, he says something human that we do not have control." Or the art to make us look at a familiar landscape with new eyes ...
Google Translate

I just love that last line. It`s what Emmanuelle wanted

Anja by Feurer is pretty amazing. Also, Sasha's is beautiful...some really bad stuff though (Isabeli).

Did this issue come wrapped on the newsstands in France?

Immaculée Séduction
VOGUE PARIS APRIL 2011
Ph: Hans Feurer
St: Marie Chaix
M: Anja Rubik

Facebook / Anja Rubik & Sasha Knezevic Fan Page

This is awesome ! And so is Sasha's story by same photog/stylist...

many thank yous to tarsha for en vogue and zoom. sorry to see Geraldine with less pages there. it shows.

I feel indifferent so far...

I'm surprise by the lack of t*ts tbh
The eds are ok and the styling is typical Emmanuelle imo.
Sasha's ed looks amateur.
It's a shame this magazine is going in a more vanilla direction.

I'm really going to miss the p*rn chic and the interesting style from Carine (oh nostalgia)

Chase-ing Love
Chase Finlay & Laura Love by Bruce Weber

storemags

Kors Ere
Michael Kors & Anna de Rijk by Inez & Vinoodh

storemags

Enough with the over-played ballet theme already, and this Chase-Ing Love (lame pun alert!) editorial is rubbish in general, it looks like something you'd see in Teen Vogue not Vogue Paris.

I love the Weber editorial...the styling is spot on, all the pieces fit but don't detract from the storyline itself.

wow Chase-ing Love was beyond beautiful! and Eco-Style was very good too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amywhiffen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->