Vogue Paris June/July 2010 : Kate Moss by Mario Sorrenti

Every time when a new issue of Vogue Paris first came out, it just excited me so much by reading the review. But somehow when all the eds had been scanned later, I felt more or less disappointed. Not only it's because the repetition of models but there's something missing in the spirit or vibes of the old Vogue Paris.
Usually the eds were nice, and I certainly got something that I want from each issue. But I still miss it around 05~07 era. This is a weird feeling, I don't know whether I make myself understood or not. I think I have to face the fact that Vogue Paris is losing its touch.
Anyway, I'm still buying every issue.

Yes, the cover it's a dressed version of Vogue Hommes :lol:. Anyway, it's always a pleasure seeing Kate in Vogue Paris.
I'm so excited/intrigued for Barbara Palvin's story!

I knew Simon would be there! :woot: The editorial looks fantastic!

The Cat's back in VP!:D Will def be picking up this issue just to see McNeil/Lara shimmer on those glossy pages.

But I still miss it around 05~07 era. This is a weird feeling, I don't know whether I make myself understood or not. I think I have to face the fact that Vogue Paris is losing its touch.

I totally understand you, I miss this "era" as well, when Hilary Rhoda was on the cover (the issue I cherish most I think). I don't know why I miss it, though. If this is really a wrong evolution of the magazine itself or if I changed my point of view on (which, on another hand, would mean the magazine hasn't evolved at all). I don't have the answer but still miss something in recent issue of Vogue Paris. Maybe Cat McNeil back in this issue will change my feelings, who knows... not sure.

And that Dafne story got me excited yesterday evening then saw the first preview this morning and doesn't seem thrilling anymore, at least to me and if the whole spread is like this. I don't understand why she only gets that type of "dodgy" editorials... while she's utterly gorgeous on Ford's digital. Something raw and organic would be highly welcome.

Ciara's ed looks promising, can't wait to see Lara and Freja.

HQ cover
Ph: Mario Sorrenti
Styl: Emmanuelle Alt

SCANNED BY THEFRENCHY

I actually love the cover! It's so summerish, beautiful! Love the colors. Thanks Thefrenchy:heart:

nothing special about the cover, would have like to see a completely new face but it's not bad. hope the eds will be better than the cover and the last issue

Thank you Thefrenchy for the scan:flower:
Kate looks hot hot, thank god they decided to do a summery cover, for the past 2 years there were just studio covers.what more can you ask for summer.
love Kate :heart::heart: can't wait to see Lara and Iselin.

Sorrenti is obsessed with that beach latey, but this cover really works.
The review sounds promising. It's a shame they seem to be stuck using the same models but I guess if it aint broke..

That's a quite strong issue IMO. I liked every editorial except the Freja/Lara one. Freja has some great pics but Lara looks heinous :ninja: Constance's "Bijoux" feature is :heart: and I really loved the very first photo of the "Les Lauréats". I don't know who the model is but she's stunning.

Watching the DVD right now, and it's very cool. Wish I knew how to rip it for you guys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->