Vogue Paris June/July 2006 : Jennifer Connelly by David Sims

I don't really like Lindbergh ed or Segal ed, but I think Segal ed is slightly better
I like Demarchelier ed, it's really different than typical Demarchelier and Lily D looks amazing
I don't even want to say on Jennifer C ed. She's only ruining Cristobal's astonishing works... :sick:

Not a very nice issue overall.

i like the first pic of Jennifer's ed. it would be much more flattering if they had put this one on the cover.

Plus,Marie-Amelie's styling for Lily's ed is lovely.

^ Marie-Amérie Sauvé is so talented :heart: I loveeed her styling for Klein ed with Irina (Dec 05-Jan 06)!

#90 This reminds me of 'Uniform Charme' ed by Steven Klein, which is featured in Italian Vogue Nov 2005. It's because of the similar background, I guess. ^_^
Anyway, this is so beautiful.

Thanks again for sharing, evisu donna :flower:

Exelents scans evisu donna ,thanks so much loveed the ed of Terry Tsiolis and the patrick demarchelier, question testino have any photos in this issue??

testinofan said:
Exelents scans evisu donna ,thanks so much loveed the ed of Terry Tsiolis and the patrick demarchelier, question testino have any photos in this issue??
It's really off-topic but your avatar is getting sexier and sexier ! :lol: :P

testinofan said:

Nope, no testino in this one:wink:

bored_exhausted said:
It's really off-topic but your avatar is getting sexier and sexier ! :lol: :P

jejejej thanks for the par of the avatar , no undestend about my question is off topic jejejee

Mariacarla's ed is sooo beautiful! i dont like how she look in there though.

Does anyone who the model in the Beauty section is (pages 109-114)? Sorry, i don't have a pic of it to post, must get a scanner!

verna_gold said:
Does anyone who the model in the Beauty section is (pages 109-114)? Sorry, i don't have a pic of it to post, must get a scanner!

Lesly Masson Dupond. (Ford).:D

Last edited by a moderator:
^So it is Lesly? I thought the lips looked like hers, but not the rest of her features...thanks for clearing that up, though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->