Vogue Paris March 2021 : Quinn Mora by David Sims

It reminds me of the Anna Ewers cover from a few years ago. I really don't know what to make of the layout... some part of me actually likes it! Super curious for the content because for me VP didn't dissapoint lately. It is always great to see a new face, but I think it's about time to see more diversity. Where is Imaan's cover? Pleeeease.

This cover is a major disappointment, following the total splendor of the February cover and issue as a whole. That being said, I do get the sense of 'creativity' from the cover, which is giving me Microsoft Paint and WordArt vibes - but I'm still not feeling it.

Wow, actually kind of shook she got this. I worked for her mother agency in Seattle when she first got signed and hardly anyone from there has done anything of note LOL.

I have no idea Cindy was french! I’ve just resd the story how his father met his mother in Congo. Yeah would be nice to have a cover with her...maybe soon...
Yes Cindy is french :smile:

I won't hold my breath tbh, I mean she doesn't even bother to give Imaan Hammam, who she used frequently a cover then why would she give Cindy a cover when she never book her.

I mean this is Alt after all, VP have no Asian model on the cover since she take over since she take over so ... :innocent:.

My point was that VP is pushing new girls on March/Sept cover and I find it crazy that with all the top girls in France Alt and her team never support any of them I said Cindy because she is huge and well known here or Constance as example ...

That being said if someone in VP team read this Jade Nguyen can use some career push.
See..Jade would have been the perfect candidate a rising French model but instead of this ...

all kinds of bad.

the pose, whatever she’s wearing because it’s not (or shouldn’t be) VP cover worthy, the hair, that disgusting layout (Farnetti I’m thinking of you), body placement on the cover... NO NO NO.

also, because I neve cared for supporting new models, who is she?

Alt is so basic.

Happy to see Alt doing a 90s cover after the last one (very mid 2000s). She's the queen of nostalgia, it's her vision. I can see some Baron and Gatti vibes on this. By the way, with this one she completes 10 years as EIC. I hope to see a retrospective inside (well, here, because I can't buy VP.).

Holy s***, the layout is horrible & the image can save the whole cover. A big disappointed for VP.

The color red ruined it for me.
This cover is too over-tge-top, at peatst on Vogue Paris' standards, but it still lacks something. This is just bad.

Nice to see a new face on the cover. It's an okay shot though.

This is a bad cover sorry: what in the actual hell is she wearing??? It looks like something you could buy from a 24/7 cheap store to do yoga. Hair on her face, pose is like a behind the scene photo before the actual shot was taking and the layout??? Don't get me started. NEXT!

With a different outfit and layout, it could have been a stellar cover. How to evoke movement and have her in the stiffest outfit of the collection.

There were feathers and chiffon in that YSL collection!

I mean, I’m the only constent underwhelmed person on Emmanuelle’s covers and issue. So, it’s another disappointment.

I said it many times. 21 years of VP, time to go girl...

Lets hope one day Alt gives all that energy to push a FRENCH girl one day Luna Rianne ... but still waiting for the Cindy Bruna or Constance cover
(I will not stop complain about this:P:rolleyes: )

I love Cindy but tbh, she is more Elle than Vogue at this point of her career...
Even if that mainstream popularity is great, she is not really affiliated with a huge designer that counts for VP (except maybe for Olivier)..

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->