Vogue Paris November 2009 : Isabeli Fontana by David Sims

The cover looks so much better in darker colors but I'm still not a fan. And I don't like the editorial either. I think that if there wasn't any bodypainting and her hair was natural it would look ten times better.
On the other hand, Raquel's editorial is out of this world. It is SO good. I absolutely love it. For the first time this year an editorial styled by Alt didn't look boring and that self-reflective. The execution is also fantastic.
I'm loving to see Raquel by Sorrenti. I hope there's more to come :woot:
Thanks for scans Diorette!

to be honest what Carine did with the hair is something totally extraordinary within this edit. i mean, little touches like this make me realize Roitfeld is an amazing fashion stylist, as ironic and fearless as she is knowledgeable.
as for Raquel's edit i didn't find anything particularly interesting in it.

I totally love the editorial of Raquel!! With all those graffitis, it is so bright and colorful!
I kinda liked the cover aswell.... unlike our spanish one this month ¬¬'
Thanks Diorette for the scans!

to be honest what Carine did with the hair is something totally extraordinary within this edit. i mean, little touches like this make me realize Roitfeld is an amazing fashion stylist, as ironic and fearless as she is knowledgeable.
as for Raquel's edit i didn't find anything particularly interesting in it.
Hmm, it was Stéphane Lancien in charge of the hair. Not that Carine wasn't involved but credit where credit is due. -_-

I am seriously impressed by both Isabeli's and Raquel's editorials they're both so mesmerizing. I really need this issue

Graffi-Couture
Photographed by Mario Sorrenti
Styled by Emmanuelle Alt
Model: Raquel Zimmermann

scanned by Diorette

^WOW! this is truly amazing! never been a fan of Raquel but she's rocking this one! i love every shot! nice concept. thanks Diorette for the wonderful scans! :flower:

The first edito of raquel is wonderful but the second is really weird!...
Don't know if that was said before but Lady Gaga in inside.

Magdalena is perfection for the watches ed, and for the beauty:
091023105030793142.jpg
091023105204460163.jpg
09102310524272076.jpg

Preview of anja
091023105502786429.jpg

My snaps

I liked the pic of Magdalena holding the bunny by the ears :lol: :ninja:

Peintures de guerre
Photographed by Tyen
Styled by Emmanuelle Alt
Make up by Tyen & Kim
Model: Anja Rubik

scanned by Diorette

Isabeli and Raquel's eds are really good. i just hate the choice for the cover. :doh:

The second pic from Isabeli's ed would have made a great cover. :heart:

Anja's tongue freak me out, is it really that long? :shock: :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm, it was Stéphane Lancien in charge of the hair. Not that Carine wasn't involved but credit where credit is due. -_-

yes, i was pretty much aware of it when i wrote the first comment. but then again, isn't it a stylist who gives a general theme, a vector for a whole team to move on? anyway, what Carine did here is really impressing. to me at least :wink:

L'éternel fantasme
Photographed by Cédric Buchet
Styled by Julia von Boehm
Model: Eniko Mihalik

scanned by Diorette

^ yeah it's too usual, but her edito is very beautiful.

Does anyone ID the girl in the En Vogue section, i can't put a name on her face!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zyasiagrissom
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->