Vogue Paris November 2009 : Isabeli Fontana by David Sims

^^ It's Elena Melnik.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, I LOVE every single edit in this issue! First Isabeli and Raquel's, and now Eniko's. Every shot is extremely erotic, but in a serene, sensual way. And the photography is just gorgeous in general. Yes, Eniko tends to always play the same role in her editorials- uninhibited sex bomb- but she does it so well!

I can't wait to get my hands on this!

Anja looks great in her beauty shots, the shots are impeccable as usual.
Eniko's editorial is another great one from this issue. It's always a pleasure to see her nude in her work, she always captivates.
I'm wondering if Ms. Poly has a shot for the beauty article like has in the two previous issues? Thanks again for your scans Diorette!

Anja looks great in her beauty shots, the shots are impeccable as usual.
Eniko's editorial is another great one from this issue. It's always a pleasure to see her nude in her work, she always captivates.
I'm wondering if Ms. Poly has a shot for the beauty article like has in the two previous issues? Thanks again for your scans Diorette!

I think it's Eniko who has a shot for the beauty article.

I like Magdalena's incantations shot (Beaute). Eniko's not so much. It's just not a page stopper and it should be, given the beauty of her body and her excellent modeling skills.

thanks for posting Diorette!

Fur Play
Photographed by Inez van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin
Styled by Emmanuelle Alt
Model: Raquel Zimmermann

scanned by Diorette

I don't like the casting on that one. Raquel is just not right for the tribal stuff. Unfortunate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arshdaddy
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->