Vogue Paris November 2009 : Isabeli Fontana by David Sims

eniko's editorial is amazing, i love everything about it. eniko is such a great model:heart:

after that shoot i just want to kill Alt with my own`s hand. i hate animal print, i hate alt, photos are lame and raquel isnt suit here mainly because of clothes (omg my poor eyes) and whats the idea with all this blurry people around? poor rainforests...

Last edited by a moderator:
fantastic i love the leopard prints! :D this issue is a must buy

I actually quite like "Fur Play." The styling is superb, proving that Emmanuelle is capable of more than just throwing together denim and leather and calling it a day. I also love the concept of tribal dancing around the city. It seems very contemporary. And I just love animal prints in general, so of course I would like this :lol:!

I do, agree, however, that Raquel does not fit the concept of this story. A black model or someone with darker features like Isabeli would have been much better and brought more authenticity to the editorial.

I only like Isabeli's,unfortunately.

^I was thinking that as well! The make-up and pose in the first shot is very Feurer-esque.

^That makes us at least three....I also immediately thought of Feurer's 90s period for Elle and also for his early 00s Paris Vogue.

Fur Play is horrible, are they kidding me? :sick: judging from the behind the scenes pics posted ages ago i thought it would be great and it had the potential, but the execution is just :sick: i hate the blurring and all, why didnt they shoot it in a studio? why bother shooting on location when you dont really get to see any background? aaaaaaaaaaargh im so disappointed. this issue sucks :(

when i saw magda's eds, i was about dying... she's breathtaking! i like eniko's ed too, but raquel's is awful...

Everything about that second Raquel edit is horrific! The makeup, the styling, those "poses". Her first editorial was amazing, but this one.....

Léonor à mort
Photographed by Mario Sorrenti
Styled by Carine Roitfeld
Model: Léonor Scherrer

scanned by Diorette

I'm not a huge fan of Fur Play. Raquel's poses are off and I feel disappointed after looking back at the snaps of the shoot.
It's a shame because I love I&V, but something isn't right there. The furs are exquisite though!

Leonor looks terrific as always, her face structure is perfect. I love her eyes, I see a lot of Malgosia Bela in her. Thanks Diorette!

Last edited by a moderator:
^^creepy fourth shot!
Thanks again for all the scans :smile:

La bonne heure est dans le pré
Photographed by Katja Rahlwes
Styled by Mélanie Huynh
Model: Magdalena Frackowiak

scanned by Diorette

^ poor bunny :cry:

Léonor à mort
Photographed by Mario Sorrenti
Styled by Carine Roitfeld