Vogue Paris October 2009 : Kate Moss by Inez van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin

photographers are obviously inez and vinoodh... sorry, Carine, but Lara is not supermodel, at any hand shes not in the same row than all 90-ies models mentioned on the cover.

I haven't bought Paris Vogue in ages, mainly because I find the eds a bit distasteful for me, but a Top Models special is a MUST BUY! I'll have to have this one!

erk this is f*cking horrible... it sucks. what's that pose, wtf is she doing?! seriously why have they put kate on the cover? why have they chosen to dedicate an issue to old supermodels? why so much crappy ideas at the same time?

^ and whole issue (or biggest part) shot by inez and vinoodh won`t be a big surprise...blah

I like the cover but I agree that it's not very fresh.

Anna's editorial is absolutely stunning. If the rest of the content is this good it'll make up for the tired cover.

I LOVE the cover, im not a fan of Anna Selezneva but her edit is beautiful... Lara... Stone, realy? again? supermodel? I dont like her, i think Carine is pushing to hard with this girl over and over again...

Last edited by a moderator:
Not fond of the cover, strange missing G but EVA, Claudia, Lara and Diane is far enough to make me happy !!!!

but Lara is not supermodel, at any hand shes not in the same row than all 90-ies models mentioned on the cover.
and thank god. I would flush all the supermodel/glamazon/barbie-looking, men-eater figures down the toilet any day.. :innocent:

but lara is kinda annoying last time (especially thanks to vogue paris), as every very popular person.

well that's the magic touch of any Vogue.. the ability dullify even the most intriguing type of face. I don't think Lara's highlights in her work have ever happened in Vogue Paris..

great surprise (at least to me :unsure:). the cover is kinda off but I do still like it.
the layout would e perfect if the G was there... it would be more interesting if it was a nippon vogue cover, so we'd have it :shifty:

i don't get it ...

is that already out ?
How did rado get this before any suscribers or even dieselmax ?

where is the G ?

why another Top Models issue ? That's getting really annoying.

I thought with Carine's nuts we'll get Lady Gaga ... and we get Kate ?
Kate and VP has a long love affair ... But ... Where is the Scandal Carine ? Why this conservatism ?
Why ONLY Kate for a Spécial Top ModelS ? Why not a group shot à l'ancienne ?

BORING !

Anyway ... I hope I'll receive it coz I'm kind of lost with my subscriptions thingy ...

^ yup , I think Carine has been pretty safe with recent issues, definitely no breakthrough or surprises

I'm excited by the 'Spécial Top Models' and Kate been on the cover, but where's the G on the masthead? It's so distracting.
Really? I like when there is a letter missing because of placement of the model's head.

Again INVLamsweerde i like but no killerme , anu know why Testino no work in all year in Voigue Paris i miss

Well, I for one love the relaxed abandon of this cover...:heart:

I only wish the G was there to obscure her face. I know a certain dissolute aesthetic is welcome in Vogue Paris, and often done well - but she looks like she's got la grippe and turned up for the cover shoot regardless. And to me, mongolian sheepskin always looks like something that's been left out in the rain.

Yet I find myself wanting to make allowances for VP - and to say there's something interesting in the sight of someone half-wasted on the front. Like they've captured that side of Kate Moss, or dared to present imperfection. Something like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waldzios
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->