Vogue Paris September 2021 : Tindi Mar by Mikael Jansson

Zorka

Reaction score
My lovely people,

I stumbled upon this image on Sina Weibo, and - considering that the image quality is extremely poor, so it was impossible for me to assess it thoroughly! - after giving it more than an hour of searching the all (to me) known internet sources and contemplating whether to post it or not, eventually I've decided to go with it (knowing how eagerly you all are looking forward to it!), but unfortunately having absolutely no other information except my own gut feeling and a trust in the credibility of Weibo's member C-Oli.

weibo.com/chenwanliqq

Curious to see if it is legit. Kind of an odd image for a fashion magazine.

I think this is the real cover!

also Alt has deleted the ‘EIC of Vogue Paris’ description in her ins bio, so I think her leave will be announce soon.

time for tears

So the anniversary issue will never see the light of the day ?

This looks legit.
Props to VP for not going with a literal interpretation of the theme as too many other editions did, but I'm not a fan of the model's pose and facial expression.

It's not bad in concept but the model looks seriously drowsy...

WTH??? This is Cirque du Soleil poster not Vogue Paris September issue. Alt is obviously go on vacation and let the interns do this, because this doesn't even look like her aesthetic. Mode is on the cover but Where is it?

I can't believe this. Out of the big 4 Vogues, only VUK served us some fashion and glamour on the cover.

This cover is... something. I'm not sure how I feel about it to be honest.

RIP my last hope in fashion mags...
imo it´s as pretentious as all the other editions.

No fashion on the cover of Emmanuelle's farewell issue? Okay then.

I'm happy for Tindi Mar, she's absolutely gorgeous, but I'm not sure about this image. I wonder who photographed it? My gut says EJG (which would be very left of field for VP, I know).

Last edited:
It’s giving me 1999-2000 Audrey Marnay vibes, and although I wish her expression were a bit different, I do like this. Tindi is gorgeous and to have a Mexican model, tapatía no less, on the cover of VP is huge to me.
I thought of the Audrey Marnay cover too! December/January 1998/1999 by Mario Testino.

mario-testino-vogue-paris-audrey-marnay-december-january-1998-1999-59_o.jpg
strip-project.com

Will wait for the confirmed cover.

I feel like the cover is done out of spite if it is indeed the main cover. Lol. She doesn't care if it won't sell.
We all know this is not Alt. She's not about art at all. Maybe Babette would run such a cover yes, but never Alt.

I love how she trolls CN. "Yes sure let me go with your annoying unncessary global theme. I leave anyway" :stuart:

Feels like one of these fragrance ad for Mugler or even Lolita Lempicka.

I quite like it. Looking forward to seeing it in a much better quality.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->