Vogue Paris September 2021 : Tindi Mar by Mikael Jansson

I'm also quite fond of this, it's giving me very late 90s. I feel like the colors will look beautiful in glossy print and I'm very excited for the whole issue because I know I won't be disappointed.

I don't like it as a Vogue Paris cover, it does not fit, but I would appreciate this a lot as a Vogue Portugal, Vogue CS or Vogue Poland cover, I think it would fit better to those editions and make much more sense.

At least her "last cover" (we still don't know) is by far from Farneti/Verderi did. I'm so glad to see a latina on the cover of French Vogue!

I quite like, and my god I can feel the exit of Alt coming soon. I never believe but if she removed it from her bio its probably the end. And if it is, let this be the final send off.

It is her tenure that is the only thing that has kept me subscribed through all of the issues I have had with their service. I'm probably going to get a refund for my subscription at this point.

Very 1998, and I like it!

Ugh. The last good Vogue. I wonder what will happen next..

I somehow like it as a cover, but at the same time it looks like something people from Netflix's 'Glow Up' would do. It's more on the beauty side instead of fashion and that's alarming. However, I'm pretty sure it's going to be really striking in print.

Edward absolutely schooled almost all the other editors for September, and I say that as someone who doesn't care for him.

How did someone knew was by Mikael Jansson? Is there an official post yet?

« Le nouveau commencement »? It sounds so weird…

Why not « Le renouveau » ?

The layout is terrible. Fashion, beauty, cinema and culture weren’t needed at all.

I wonder if this will be Emmanuelle’s last as the VP exhibition will be in October.

Gorgeous cover! And echoing a couple other members, this is definitely giving me Audrey Marnay vibes from her late 90's VP cover.

Love it..it’s not the usual offering but i take it. i love the 90’s vibe…

It's good to see a girl like Tindi grab a cover, she really stood out at LV last season. And this would be the second time (and last, clearly) that Alt's taken a gamble with the cover girl for September and pushed someone interesting and new.

The image itself is interesting enough, and at least it's not predictable like the usual Alt output. Ironically it does give me a VP under JJB vibe though.

This is the image that appeared on the cover of Veruschka’s “Trans-figurations” book from the ‘80s. I’m pretty sure this is the reference/inspiration.

View attachment 1184563

There are many more images of trompe l'oeil body art inside the book, like this beautiful tree photo. I must say that I admire the ballsy move to put such an abstract, artful image devoid of any fashion whatsoever on the cover. It is by far the most creative, interesting and striking of all the global Vogue sunrise themed covers for September. I guess Emmanuelle got the last laugh.

(Also, I realize that replying to my own comment makes me look like a total loser, but I was trying to edit my previous comment and I wasn’t able to. That’s what I get for surfing/commenting TFS on my phone!)

upload_2021-8-26_19-47-58.jpeg

SO SORRY, guys :cry:, just saw that C-Oli has deleted mentioned post with the alleged covers of Vogue Italia (posted here earlier today!) and Vogue Paris from his Weibo feed, which possibly means that they are not legit…

Once again, with my deepest apology, I suggest to our precious mods to delete this thread until we have some more reliable source and/or an official confirmation.

It is legit, Tindi’s agent asked me to take down the cover from social media until it’s released tomorrow.

Wait, are YOU my Weibo all time favourite member - C-Oli?!! :o

[In case you are, I think I'm having a starstruck here... :blush:]

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rare
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->