Vogue Paris September 2021 : Tindi Mar by Mikael Jansson

My lovely people,

After seeing all the eds my precious @aracic have posted, I think the only way to check out from this thread is the same way I've started it: with the cover image, but this time in high resolution:

A major thank you for all the info and insights, which reminded my for a thousandth time how AMAZING community/a bunch of fashion enthusiasts and nerds you are, and how blessed and thankful I am for being a part of it for an eight and half years! :heart:

vogue.fr

The cover is interesting, and definitely looks much better seen in hi-res.
I guess all of the Madonna posts by VP, was to tease her daughter appearing in a feature??
Lourdes is a beautiful girl, and looks stunning in those portraits. Much better than whatever they were trying to do with her in American Vogue.
Her mama is a much better model tho, but she's learning.:wink:

Interesting that Emmanuelle has yet to post this cover on her Instagram after both VP and Tindi have. She usually (and only) posts all of her covers on Instagram.

It is legit, Tindi’s agent asked me to take down the cover from social media until it’s released tomorrow.

This is why I love it here, you cant get more exclusive! That said I didnt like it on Instagram but on seeing it here on a larger screen I actually like it though it would make a better perfume ad

Not a bad issue, a little dry but there are some good things here. Rafael's editorial is lovely of course, and I agree that Ib's styling looks quite clean here; then again he's only working with one brand! Lourdes looks good in her edit, although I'm not really here for her. Not a fan of the main edit at all - Emmanuelle just can't make it work with Jansson. Templer could've slaughtered this theme with MJ, but yeah...bad casting of Quinn and drab styling like always from Alt here.

Interesting that Emmanuelle has yet to post this cover on her Instagram after both VP and Tindi have. She usually (and only) posts all of her covers on Instagram.
Not always, she didn’t post Anna back in February. Only in stories.
She’s in vacations, probably drunk.
It’s a good sign, that’s not her last issue, probably October.

Sylvia who normally don’t post, posted in her Instagram. Anyone knows that she was named head of editorial content?

Lourdess actually surprised me. Yes her expression can be better but she looks goooooood and modelesque on her ed. One of my favorite ed of this issue.

the cover is looking good on HQ, ready to hate it but it does look great and captivating

I feel like the cover is done out of spite if it is indeed the main cover. Lol. She doesn't care if it won't sell.
We all know this is not Alt. She's not about art at all. Maybe Babette would run such a cover yes, but never Alt.

If that was her logic, it's a bit stupid. Why not go out with a bang? "Here is what you will be missing!"

To me, it looks like a Vogue Beauty supplement cover. Not the cover of a September issue fashion magazine.

Not always, she didn’t post Anna back in February. Only in stories.
She’s in vacations, probably drunk.
It’s a good sign, that’s not her last issue, probably October.
She's living the good life, hahaha. I'm jealous.

I always thought this is a beautiful cover, so I'm glad most of you agree now. I don't get Lola's part in this issue, but some shots are cool. Reminds me to a very young Cher.

this is it? this is the VP September issue?:ninja:

The cover is beautiful but the editorial was a surprise to me because I thought they were going to take us within its world and kinda make an adventurous take on it. Wishful thinking I know lol.

Lourdes Leon kinda looks like Cher and was styled the same way she was in her Vogue editorials back in the 60s. Interesting.

I kinda like the 'dead eyes' sci-fi feel of the cover. A new dawn on an alien planet, where the clouds look pretty, but in reality, they're blankets of poisonous gases and ordinary humans have about two hours left before that sun starts burning everything to a crisp, and only the cyborgs can remain outside.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->