Vogue Portugal May 2018 : Debra Shaw by Dan Beleiu

Vogue Portugal may not worthwhile but there's no denying how stunning these pictures are, Debra is superb.

Cover & spread in HQ (not sure if its the entirety of the spread)

New Luxury
Photographed by Dan Beleiu
Set & Creative Direction Kaduri Elyashar
Stylist········· Jan Kralicek
Make Up········· Katerina Brans
Hair···· ······· Hikage Yumiko

beleiu.net

Last edited by a moderator:
Stunning. Great visual impact.

Excellent editorial! There's so much to take in - I honestly don't think there's a bad shot in there!

You can afford to produce such a directionless editorial when you've got a face like that to pull everything together. Debra is an icon, and this cover and story are a nice surprise to say the least.

Cover & spread in HQ (not sure if its the entirety of the spread)

I think this is the whole ed:

NEW LUXURY
Photographer: Dan Beleiu
Stylist: Jan Kralicek
Hair: Hikage Yumiko
Make-Up: Katerina Brans
Model: Debra Shaw

fashioneditorials.com/vogue-portugal-debra-shaw-dan-beleiu

Cont.

fashioneditorials.com/vogue-portugal-debra-shaw-dan-beleiu

I know that some members said that this is not Vogue, but this portrait is stunning, it's difficult to find this ugly. One of the best of this year, so sensitive and feminine.

Their best editorial to date even though they really need to do something regarding "editing"/choosing the pictures. It could easily live without 7 of the published images (actually, are we sure this is the whole editorial? Quite long...). Debra is everything here. Giving a bit of an African inspiration with the plants and styling they finally (after what, 6/8 issues?) created something to which its Portuguese audience can relate. Still doesn't feel quite "Vogue", more POP than anything, but to not look like it was shot in Chernobyl is already a big step. Hope they maintain it.

Not a fan of Monteiro's images (a bit too dark for my taste) but kudos for having a non Central/Eastern European photographer in Vogue PORTUGAL. :wink:

Their best editorial to date even though they really need to do something regarding "editing"/choosing the pictures. It could easily live without 7 of the published images (actually, are we sure this is the whole editorial? Quite long...). Debra is everything here. Giving a bit of an African inspiration with the plants and styling they finally (after what, 6/8 issues?) created something to which its Portuguese audience can relate. Still doesn't feel quite "Vogue", more POP than anything, but to not look like it was shot in Chernobyl is already a big step. Hope they maintain it.

Not a fan of Monteiro's images (a bit too dark for my taste) but kudos for having a non Central/Eastern European photographer in Vogue PORTUGAL. :wink:

From what I saw online it is the photos of the issue. Don't know if there are more...

How is relate it? I didn't exactly understand to what you are refering...

We had another portuguese photographer on this issue. And Ricardo Santos (who has a done a stunning work for Elle Portugal) and (off course!) Frederico Martins (who work with Vanity Fair or Glamour Italia, not sure... And Vogue Italia.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maliburum
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->